[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What in the fuck did i just watch
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
What in the fuck did i just watch
>>
A pretty alright flick.
>>
>>67161594
Scared the shit out of me and my cousins when we where kids especially my younger cousin now it's just a pretty good horror flick
>>
>>67161594
Women Are Their Own Worst Enemy: The Motion Picture
>>
>this movie comes out
>no one sees it
>a few years pass
>people start watching it on video
>these people praise it as the greatest horror movie ever
>a few more years pass
>hipsters are fed up with the praise
>they start calling the movie overrated garbage

These days it's seen as the decent horror movie that it is. It's not a modern masterpiece and it's not an abortion.
>>
this movie was a metaphor for their vaginas.. the caves, the monsters... its clear
>>
>>67162508
neil marshall is redpilled as fuck if you compare this to dog soldiers
>>
File: descent2.jpg (319 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
descent2.jpg
319 KB, 500x500
Is the sequel worth a watch?
>>
The ending fucked me up 2bh
>>
My friend and I saw this in theaters and accurstely predicted the order everyone was going to die in before the first 30 minutes was up.
>>
>>67162598
no not at all.

Its so bad it will probably retroactively ruin the first one for you.
>>
>>67162598

No.
>>
>>67162630
Which one
>>
>>67161594
A decent flick that started out scarying you using a primal fear of small spaces and getting stuck and then evolved into being scared of what you dont see in the dark.
Dont go near the sequel. Whatever you dp
>>
>>67161594
looks like bane mask
>>
>>67162671
Good for you. Heres an upvote
>>
>>67162598

I hear this movie was so bad that 90% of the time people don't even know it exists.
>>
>>67162790
It's overly bad, it's just a really by-the-numbers horror movie.
>>
>>67162598
> watching horror sequels
>>
>>67162840
*It's NOT overly bad
>>
A horror movie that passes the Bechdel test.
>>
>>67162598
>>67162696
this is exactly correct.
>>
>>67162972
Does it? She fucks over Juno for fucking her husband. That's arguing about a relationship in a way.
>>
>>67163672
Bechdel test is just that at some point two female characters have a conversation that is not about a man. doesn't matter if they talk about a man at another point, just so long as there's other topics

plenty of those in this movie
>>
>>67161594
which ending is better?
>>
Very legit movie, I remember it having a very creepy and effective atmosphere.
>>
File: 1429582061085.jpg (74 KB, 275x275) Image search: [Google]
1429582061085.jpg
74 KB, 275x275
>>67161594
I love this fucking movie

half man vs nature half brutal mutant slasher flick. I watched it blind.
>>
>>67164522
like why did she leave that fucking book dumb ass bitch
>>
>>67165424

it wasn't just that, she completely lied about the cave they were going to

no one knew where they were, one of the responsible girls had told people they were going to the originally planned cave

juno was awful
>>
>>67162598
I literally remember nothing about it other than the same lady goes back into the cave and the Asian(?) lady is still alive too and at the very end you learn some dude up above was feeding them people all along and knocks the main woman unconscious leaving her next to the hole to be eaten. I thought that was cool
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.