[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The new X-Men movie trailer just came out and it cools cool as
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: ew-cover-1373-xmen_612x380-1.jpg (344 KB, 640x397) Image search: [Google]
ew-cover-1373-xmen_612x380-1.jpg
344 KB, 640x397
The new X-Men movie trailer just came out and it cools cool as fuck, however I've never seen a film in the Fox series of Marvel movies other than Deadpool.

Which ones are in the current timeline of the new Fox movies?
>>
>>67158499
Watch the series in release order you fucking moron. The new trailer was shit.
>>
>Fox movies

basically its just xmen, and just watch them in order
>>
First Class and Days of Future Past are the only ones that are in the same universe as Apocalypse
>>
>>67158558
>>67158577

Isnt there wolverine and shit though?
>>
>>67158592
The wolverine stand alone movies are both trash.
>>
>>67158499
Both trailers kicked ass. Loving the increased focus on Mikey F. This is the most I've been hyped for capeshit in a long time.
>>
>>67158623
I still wanna watch them if they are part of the timeline
>>
The movie Apocalypse wont be anywhere near as badass as the cartoon Apocalypse.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYt78FWfa5M
>>
Lawrence looks horrible in this
>>
>>67158691
They aren't part of the timeline, they're completely separate than any of the x-men movies. The Wolverine was alright, X-Men Origins was horrible.
>>
File: VERY fast mutant.jpg (21 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
VERY fast mutant.jpg
21 KB, 480x360
>>
>>67158499
It looked fucking terrible, then again so did the few others and they were atleast watchable.

One thing that ruins them is having kid X Men. It's embarrassing and they are shittily cast. Don't get me started on Jennifer Lawrence, she single handedly ruins these movies.
>>
>>67158592
yes i just considered wolverine as part of xmen

all of the movies are basically part of the same overall timeline/universe. Obviously Wolverine: Origins takes place way earlier in the overall timeline but its better to watch after you see him in the first xmen films anyways
>>
>>67158733
At least she's actually in her make-up. /tv/ constantly bitches that she isn't blue. Now that she is /tv/ still bitches.
>>
>>67158499
X1, X2, X3 are no longer part of the timeline, but everything else is.
The Wolverine standalone are technically canon, but will never be referred to and contradict points in the original 3 so there's not much point in treating them as though they are canon.
>>
>>67158733
She looks horrible in everything. You just have to deal with it.
>>
>>67158793
Absolutely hate Singer and Kinberg only wanting a few characters to get development and screentime.
>>
File: WhenYouNutButSheKeepSuckin.png (156 KB, 376x286) Image search: [Google]
WhenYouNutButSheKeepSuckin.png
156 KB, 376x286
>>67158793
>>
>>67158793
none of them are kids though, they're all in their 20s and 30s.
>>
>>67158909
kek at filename
>>
>>67158499
>cool as fuck
How to spot a 13 year old.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.