[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is it unpopular to like Cloverfield?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: poop.jpg (279 KB, 600x889) Image search: [Google]
poop.jpg
279 KB, 600x889
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ey-oqKUW2Q
>>
well I think it's overrated on RT and imdb bigtime.
still better than cloverfield 2008
>>
shill moar please
>>
>the last 20 minutes
>better than anything
>>
who are you quoting
>>
>>67154054
Bitch please.
>>
I really really like
Super 8
Cloverfield
10 cloverfield lane

And I am eagerly awaiting any subsequent releases of the mystery creature genre by J J
>>
>>67155902
hi tripfag
>>
>>67155583
who are you talking to?
>>
>>67155432
I agree with you on that front. In all fairness though John Goodman was Oscar worthy
>>
>>67158147
who are you people?
>>
Should have ended when she saw the ship.
>>
Does anyone have a link to the script? It got deleted.
>>
>>67160277
main differences are that emmett wasn't there in the beginning, but came in when the face melting lady appeared in the movie. he and the girl fuck howards shit up over and over and force him at gunpoint to let them out basically.

more detail goes into how howard is an alcoholic, and he has a hazmat suit and has to go fix shit outside instead of fixing shit in an airduct and hiding the stupid shower curtain hazmat which gets emmett killed.

emmett gets shot at the end or something when they all go outside and are fine.

the ending is emmett and goodman are shrekt, and the girl discovers nukes went off in the city and presumably the rest of the world, the end. no ayylmaos or anything past that.
>>
>>67160567
That ending sounds a bit better
>>
>>67160602
I agree actually, even though it's still pretty underwhelming.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.