[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Netflix is now blocking people using proxy like Hola to watch
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: fpqabe341bwut16xkmuj.png (105 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
fpqabe341bwut16xkmuj.png
105 KB, 1280x720
>Netflix is now blocking people using proxy like Hola to watch the American/British/Canadian Netflix

Don't know they this is just going to lead to people unsubscribing and pirating it?

Are there any better proxy?
>>
>>67151431
>millions of users worldwide
>a couple hundred neckbeards unsubscribe

pretty sure they don't give a fuck
>>
>>67151431
>using peer to peer proxies

Its like you literally want to be part of a botnet
>>
>>67151513
what do.
>>
>>67151592
Spend a few shekels on a real VPN
>>
>>67151662
Nah, I'd rather just pirate.
>>
>>67151486
>a couple hundred
Everyone in China i'm pretty sure has unsub'd
>>
>>67151431
No they aren't. I use ZenMate and I've been accessing it normally.
>>
>>67151431
Who gives a shit? In 20 years we'll all be paying per episode for only the stuff we want to watch, and Hollywood will be in another Golden Age where "talent" is back to being bought and sold like the slaves they are by the big studios, Disney, Hulu/HBO, and Marvelflix.
>>
>>67151806
That's trash.
>>
>>67151972
Well I'm still watching it and you're not :-)
>>
i have a USA server with 200 megs down 50 up that i access remotely runnin windows 2008
how can i tunnel my shit at my pc at home trough that to use netflix without third party vpns and dns ? or is there a good working cheap DNS service for this pourpose?
>>
>>67151431
>Don't know they this is just going to lead to people unsubscribing and pirating it?

They have an obligation to the property owners to see that properties authorized for certain regions only get played in those regions. It sucks, but that's international intellectual property law for you, it's totally at odds with the purely international nature of the internet.
>>
File: 1440849862041.jpg (400 KB, 1272x1152) Image search: [Google]
1440849862041.jpg
400 KB, 1272x1152
>>67151431
>Hola
>>
>>67151994
Is it windows? Command prompt ncpa.cpl
Lots of routers can be set up as a VPN with custom firmware like ddwrt
>>
>>67151431
As someone from Spain that fell for the Netflix meme I'm not going to pay for the next year. (Already paid for 1 year with my buds).

The catalog is a fucking disgrace compared to other countries and I need to download the new seasons. For example I had to download the last season of House of Cards because it's not avaiable in my country, last season of Peaky Blinders neither.

Literally a waste of money.
>>
>>67151431
Well Netflix themselves kept proxies allowed for the longest time, because it's only good for them. It's the studios that demanded them to get blocked.

>>67151806
Atleast my ZenMate is blocked.
>>
>>67152444
Canada seems to have the best variety of shows/movies where as UK/USA are lacking and any other country is just why even bother?
>>
I recently just started using Hulu and realized its far superior. Fuck netflix
>>
>>67151662
>pay netflix
>pay for vpn

holy shit goy
>>
>>67152899
Canada is pretty good now, even a year ago it was fucking shocking how poor the selection was on Netflix Canada. Nowadays we get a lot of neat stuff, still not that much but it's alright
>>
>>67151431
Just use torrents like everyone else who isn't a lazy fucking shitbird.
>>
I am using Hola right now, when it catches me I just delet it and install again
>>
>streaming
>paying for streaming
>willingly installing a botnet to watch a paying stream

these are the retards you discuss film with /tv/
>>
File: poirot-s12-icon-hires (1).jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
poirot-s12-icon-hires (1).jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>67151431
>every single season of Poirot in HD

Now this is some quality cinema
>>
Awww! You cant watch netflix from other countries besides your own?!?! Deal with it, whiny faggots.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.