[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't get it? They already showed who the killer is at
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: thumbs-up-header.jpg (42 KB, 620x372) Image search: [Google]
thumbs-up-header.jpg
42 KB, 620x372
I don't get it?

They already showed who the killer is at the end of Episode 1, and now we have to watch them bumbling about?
>>
>>67149393
The owls are not as they seem
>>
>>67149393
Every episode of Columbo starts by showing us who the killer is.
>>
The second season of this show was a huge disappointment. I am not sure what to expect of the third season.
>>
All the hot chicks in the show, you can bet that Lynch banged them.
He probably banged tranny Duchovny too.
>>
>>67149393
There is way more to it than what they show in episode 1. Keep watching
>>
File: 1457444648779.png (127 KB, 296x202) Image search: [Google]
1457444648779.png
127 KB, 296x202
>entire story hinges on the audience finding Laura Palmer super hot
>you just don't
>>
>>67149624
You should actually read up on the show rather than just take the significant quality drop at face value.
>>
>>67150037
>>entire story hinges on the audience finding Laura Palmer super hot
lol wut no it doesnt
>>
>>67149393
Leland Palmer is the murderer
>>
Audrey was qtest.
>>
>>67150117
>falseflagging this hard
it's actually a spooky ghost
>>
>>67150037
Not hot, just believable enough to go the route she did
>>
>>67149393
>They already showed who the killer is at the end of Episode 1
Anon, the show isn't that simple. Watch the rest of the show and you'll see it's a lot more complicated than simply tracking down the weirdo that popped out at the end of episode 1.
>>
>>67149411
what*
>>
>>67149393
>watching the pilot instead of the first episode
>>
>>67150037
oh, please
>>
>>67150037
watch FWWM and you'll change your mind
>>
File: Dale Cooper.png (304 KB, 640x359) Image search: [Google]
Dale Cooper.png
304 KB, 640x359
Damn good coffee!
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.