[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's your opinion on this kinoflick?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 9
File: 516VM6VNXVL.jpg (37 KB, 291x500) Image search: [Google]
516VM6VNXVL.jpg
37 KB, 291x500
What's your opinion on this kinoflick?
>>
>>67147419
Vince Vaughn's best movie
>>
>>67147419
Ben Stiller's best movie.
>>
>>67147419
Joel Moore's best movie.
>>
Really fucking funny
>>
>>67148060
Stiller should never have become a leading man. He's so much better as a side character than as a neurotic good guy everyman.
>>
>>67148143
Like his character in Happy Gilmore
>>
I've watched Dodgeball more than every movie. I used to fall asleep to it as a kid.
>>
I got into a fight with my cousin when we were like 12 because of this movie. It happened because I said "ben stiller isn't a good actor"

I didnt actually know who ben stiller was at the time. My cousin had anger problems and he started to get really steamed and upset arguing that ben stiller WAS good. I'd respond "no he isn't" On the ride home from the pool where we were at he still wasn't over it and started punches me in the arm. He was smaller than me so it didn't really hurt as much as it was annoying and after about 4 punches I put my hands around his neck and started to choke him. I let go after like 5 seconds and he started crying, but stopped punching me. His parents didn't care and thought I had the right to fight back since they knew their kid is prone to getting violently upset over bullshit.
>>
One of three movies I can quote the entirety of.
>>
>>67148174
>Dodgeball
>Happy Gilmore
>Anchorman

Mustache Stiller is Based Stiller
>>
Bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it pays off
>>
YOU ARE NOT A PIRATE
>>
Hilarious.
>>
UHF/Kung-Pow level of patrician-core
>>
>>67148270
Son you're more useless than a cock flavoured lollipop
>>
https://youtu.be/aw20W9e3Co4
>>
I think that guy might really be dead...
>>
>We're still missing the teenage love puppy and Steve the Pirate.
>Who's Steve the Pirate?
>The only guy on our team that dresses like a pirate!
>Wait, there's a guy on our team who dresses like a pirate?
>>
File: check them.png (237 KB, 369x346) Image search: [Google]
check them.png
237 KB, 369x346
>>67148562
mfw the movie would be panned today because this scene, as well as many others, are too politically incorrect in 2016.
>>
FLOOR'S YOURS, LAFLEUR
>>
File: heavyweights.jpg (169 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
heavyweights.jpg
169 KB, 1280x720
Is Dodgeball a spiritual successor to Heavyweights?
>>
>>67147419

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=epvmNF-uaus
>>
>>67148270
yeah he will not be able to see very well Cotton
>>
>>67147419
I really really like this movie. You should let me borrow it so I can post it in my sub reddit.
>>
>>67149106
Is this what happens when a beta cuck finally stands up for himself? :V
>>
>>67150561
I know you're just memeing but this made me think about the movie.

A LOT of the characters in the movie seem to have, at the very least, a scene of redemption or victory. Was this supposed to be some sort of underdog thing, or was it just the writing style?
>>
>>67151196
see title

>dodgeball, a true underdog story
>>
its actually really really funny.

>that cobra victory dance

still makes me piss myself with laughter
>>
>>67147419

This sums it up nicely...

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x9n533_extras-ricky-gervais-ben-stiller_shortfilms
>>
>>67147419
It's one of the greatest comedy films of the 2000s but I was disappointed that Steve the irate didn't play in the final match.
>>
>>67150561
The Beta Uprising will be glorious my friend.
>>
>>
>>67148060
Meet The Parents
>>
WE'RE BETTER THAN YOU

AND WE KNOW IT
>>
File: rip.jpg (14 KB, 346x295) Image search: [Google]
rip.jpg
14 KB, 346x295
Any movie with Rip Torn throwing things at people is a good movie to me.
>>
File: 2016-03-17_16.31.07.jpg (254 KB, 954x960) Image search: [Google]
2016-03-17_16.31.07.jpg
254 KB, 954x960
>>67151450
>was that supposed to be funny?
>you tell me you were in it
>>
File: ben-stiller.png (263 KB, 355x780) Image search: [Google]
ben-stiller.png
263 KB, 355x780
>>67147419
D R O P P E D
>>
File: tw-are you laughing now.gif (1 MB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
tw-are you laughing now.gif
1 MB, 320x180
>>67147419
In reference to film and theatre, KINO comes from the Norwegian, German and the Russian spelling of cine for cinema.

Referring to the Kino movement:

>created as a means of providing both amateur and professional filmmakers with a place to create and screen their short-films. Kino Kabaret is a type of innovative film-making lab where invited artists create films in a mindset of spontaneity and collaboration. The production method utilizes principles of non-competitive work to encourage co-creation.

>The KINO movement was founded in 1999 in Montreal, Quebec, Canada by Christian Laurence and friends. It has since spread worldwide (mostly in French-speaking countries and central Europe), and is now composed of over 60 physical cells, as well as of many Facebook groups.

So in most cases all of you faggots that love to throw the word out there in reference to "well made films" and "good cinematography" are using it in the wrong manner.

In cases like DodgeBall you're still a bunch of faggots.
>>
>>67151859
Kill yourself fisherman
>>
NOBODY MAKES ME BLEED MY OWN BLOOD
>>
>>67148333
>You're about as useful as a poopy flavored lollipop
Has a nice flow to it
>>
I got into a fight with my cousin when we were like 12 because of this movie. It happened
because I said "ben stiller isn't a good actor"

I didnt actually know who ben stiller was at the time. My cousin had anger problems and he started to get really steamed and upset arguing that ben stiller WAS good. I'd respond "no he isn't" On the ride home from the pool where we were at he still wasn't over it and started punches me in the arm. He was smaller than me so it didn't really hurt as much as it was annoying and after about 4 punches I put my hands around his neck and started to choke him. I let go after like 5 seconds and he started crying, but stopped punching me. His parents didn't care and thought I had the right to fight back since they knew their kid is prone to getting violently upset over bullshit.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.