[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Friends season 11 when
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6
File: 323CFA9300000.jpg (130 KB, 634x952) Image search: [Google]
323CFA9300000.jpg
130 KB, 634x952
Friends season 11 when
>>
JUST
>>
He sucked in The Odd Couple. It's like his tongue kept growing too big for his mouth and he overproduced saliva and couldn't annunciate his words properly.
>>
>>67139372
I don't get it, are the Friends cast not allowed to age?
>>
>>67139372
J U S T
J
U
S
T
>>
File: Yaddle.jpg (10 KB, 332x361) Image search: [Google]
Yaddle.jpg
10 KB, 332x361
hes making yaddle tales you fags , hes not just.
>>
>>67139372
Oh, Chandler... What happened to you?
>>
He'll be fine
>>
>>67139372
That's what happens when you play too much fallout (?)whichever
>>
>>67139427
I don't even care about Perry. I just want Thomas Lennon to get anther good quality series that he can do his full range in. He's fucking brilliant
>>
File: 0858749742688.jpg (142 KB, 806x605) Image search: [Google]
0858749742688.jpg
142 KB, 806x605
>only 46
>>
How can someone go from having a jaw to no jaw?

Ugly peopl have their chin tucked into their necl

Sexy people have a defined jaw far front from the neck

I went from having no jaw to having a jaw, I grew up to a man, started chewing my food better, stretching my jaw, trimmed my beard stubbly along the jaw line, cut my hair, got a mature hairline = my jaw is dark, defined and far from my neck

My Jaw used to be tucked into my neck with no definition, it literally just went from neck to mouth, like Chandlers in this pic.
>>
>>67139372
>>
>>67140456
no one cares about your blog
>>
No one would say shit if he had a chin.

I feel his pain... Even at your best you look like shit with no chin and even at his skinniest he always had a turkey throat.
>>
>>67140456
when did he have a jaw

1 pic or didnt happen
>>
>>67139372
Isn't that Jesse James
>>
>>67140933
he looked lik a proper man in friends, his face was distinct and jaw quite jagged. And why would I bother finding an old pic and showiing you. When I was a tennager I had no jaw, just a neck and mouth a slanted face, lazy mouth and I was a mouth breather with teeth that slanted to one side and I only chewed with one hand and talked out of one side of my mouth. This really pissed me off, I did jaw exercises and stretching, nose breathing and I constantly tensed my jaw and face straight whereas before I would hold it open to one side. I started chewing really strong and slow and using all sides of my mouth, I would ensure im using both cheeks when smiling or talking. Now my teeth are even and my face is symettrical with chisseled outspoken jaw and cheek
>>
>Friends reunion special will probably just be about Chandler's funeral

Let that sink in
>>
>>67139372
Not natural. He's on crack or something.
>>
>>67139372
Jeremy Wade?
>>
>>67141025
and guess what, after all that, you still look like a turkey lol
>>
>>67141025
lmao sounds like you're still insecure about it h haha ha
>>
>>67141025
>cba to find a pic to back up what the person cares about
>jumps at the chance to tell us the most tedious account of him chewing food better
>>
Which was the best season of Friends? Which was the worst?
>>
>>67141025
he had the same amount of chin in friends as he has now, he just looks worse in that pic because he hasn't shaved and because drugs have finally taken his soul

he was always my favourite guy on friends because he managed to pull courtney cocks even though he had no chin like me (in a world where women seem to put chins and jaws even above dick size)

he was like the underdog, did he even work? he was always like the george of seinfeld to me, couldnt hold a steady job
>>
File: fronds.jpg (127 KB, 2226x438) Image search: [Google]
fronds.jpg
127 KB, 2226x438
J U S T
>>
>>67139372
>Tfw he was married to pic related
>>
>>67141323
i bet you clicked on this friends thread so fast, really happy with yourself that you've got a picture which is related to the topic. you clicked choose file, went through your really funny image folder and picked it out, the one you'd upload onto 4chan, do the captcha...probably had to do it twice because it didn't work the first time.

you sit back, all smug in your chair, waiting for the replies to roll in.

well i got news for you kiddo, it's already been posted.
>>
>>67141323
i bet you clicked on this friends thread so fast, really happy with yourself that you've got a picture which is related to the topic. you clicked choose file, went through your really funny image folder and picked it out, the one you'd upload onto 4chan, do the captcha...probably had to do it twice because it didn't work the first time.

you sit back, all smug in your chair, waiting for the replies to roll in.

well i got news for you kiddo, it's already been posted, and so has this.
>>
>>67141345
I wonder if he jerks off to her leaked pictures of her getting her pussy eaten out and cries
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.