[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DROPPED
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: 960.jpg (55 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
960.jpg
55 KB, 960x540
DROPPED
>>
>Letting politics get in the way of Ilana sitting on your face

Okay faggot.
>>
>>67135189
what the fuck is this?
>>67135213
Maybe he's just turned off by the ugly mug?
>>
>>67135417
broad city shilling shillary
>>
>>67135189
She's only in the last min of the show
>>
>>67135439
well that explains everything
amy poehler is the exec producer
she tries real hard to put dems in her shows.
>>
>>67135488
good goy
>>
show are just straight up shills for candidates now?
>>
Based Hilary.
>>
>>67136618
We're living in a dystopian nightmare.
>>
Amy Schiller needs to make another killing at the box office so her political cousin can cry about guns more.
>>
Trump hosted SNL, he wins
>>
>>67136618
Why wouldn't they be? It's the land of the free, everyone can support whoever they want.
>>
>>67135189
Hillary>Trump
>>
>>67135189
fuck off /pol/
>>
>>67136903
she has 0 policies
>>
When does each side actually pick it's representative? Want to see the Republicans implode when Trump gets it.
>>
>>67135189
I don't care if you support Hilary, but it seemed so fucking forced. Literally no millennial is that excited about Hilary. At best, we're considering voting for her to avoid a Trump presidency.
>>
>>67137086
It's going to the convention, which is on July 18th
>>
>>67137126
>At best, we're considering voting for her to avoid a Trump presidency.
republicans currently hold 70% of the vote

even if 100% of sanders supporters went to your lich queen and only 10% of the cruz neocons stuck with trump when he dropped, trump would still devestate her

how does it feel knowing you've already lost, faggot?
>>
File: 1406988327518.png (1 MB, 2197x1463) Image search: [Google]
1406988327518.png
1 MB, 2197x1463
>>67136903
>>67136936

literally tumblr: the posters
>>
>>67137217
>republicans currently hold 70% of the vote
What are you talking about? 40% of Americans consider themselves Republicans, less than half of which vote in the primary. Clinton actually destroys Trump in nearly every poll, and by bigger percentages than any other Republican candidate. Republicans don't understand this, but Trump has an unfavorable rating of around 65%. Only a tiny percentage of the overall population are voting for him, and primary voters tend to be further right than the general population.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html

She's beating him in all but one poll, and by gigantic margins.
>>
>>67135189
Fuck off you homophobic douche
>>
>>67137332
>i have absolutely no idea how the delegate lines are currently drawn in america
lma0
>i think 70% of cruz voters are going to switch to hillary when he loses
lm4o
>only a tiny percentage of the overall population are voting for him
1mao
>>
>>67137393
>i have absolutely no idea how the delegate lines are currently drawn in america
Apparently you don't. The system currently favors Democrats by a huge margin. The party automatically gets delegate-rich states like New York and California, and the entirety of both coasts. We pretty much just have to win a couple of the swing states to win the presidency.

>only a tiny percentage of the overall population are voting for him
40% of Americans are Republicans, less than half of which vote in the primaries, less than half of which are voting for Trump. It's a small percentage of people.
>>
https://i.4cdn.org/wsg/1457907689595.webm
>>
>>67137393
You do realize that Clinton has already gotten way more votes than Trump, right?
>>
>>67135189

>supporting a corporate puppet
>ever
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.