[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I didn't mean it like that What did he actually mean
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6
File: 145818785458473 (1).png (352 KB, 1160x788) Image search: [Google]
145818785458473 (1).png
352 KB, 1160x788
>I didn't mean it like that

What did he actually mean by this?
>>
He meant "please Mr. giga-nigga in the room don't beat the piss out of my or murder me for suggesting that OJ did it... I... I'm one of you! He was framed...!"
>>
He literally meant it like that. But AC is a nigger so schwimmer knew he'd chimp out if he suggested Juice killed them
>>
File: 3453.jpg (274 KB, 1259x665) Image search: [Google]
3453.jpg
274 KB, 1259x665
>he's never gonna stop being the juice

why is he so in love with him?
>>
>>67132211
He's loyal to his friends instead of a degenerate backstabber.
>>
Okay so Hold up

was the real kardashian this retarded or is this artistic license
>>
>>67132678
Pretty sure after the trial most of his attorneys admited they knew he was guilty and were just "doing their job" to get him off. They wanted OJ to be found innocent as much as anyone due to the money they were making off him.

They made the trial a race-issue due to Rodney King and were very successful with it because of how stacked the Jury was with black women.
>>
>>67132678
I dunno. I didn't know much about the OJ case but I just assumed he was the mastermind behind the defense.
>>
>>67132736
The trial lasted almost an entire year. There's absolutely no way that the defense, having access to all the evidence, could possibly believe OJ wasn't guilty, even Kardashian. They all knew it, but they stood to make millions off of it, and not only that, but infamy for their role in the "trial of the century," so they were willing to do whatever it took to win.
>>
>>67132678
he knew OJ did it most people wouldn't want to think their best friend is capable of brutally murdering two people
>>
File: 7987.jpg (10 KB, 328x277) Image search: [Google]
7987.jpg
10 KB, 328x277
>>67132078
>there are people who genuinely believe that the LAPD framed OJ using an elaborate, clandestine method of forging blood and evidence, as demonstrated by marcia clark at the bar.
>>
File: johtravolta_peoplevojsimpson-fx.jpg (270 KB, 3000x1688) Image search: [Google]
johtravolta_peoplevojsimpson-fx.jpg
270 KB, 3000x1688
Ain't it funny how Shapiro is portrayed as kind of a villain even though he's the only one trying to find common ground and ultimately get OJ convicted .
>>
>>67132907

>They believe they put into motion framing him, which they would have to begin the second they arrived at the murder scene even before knowing who the victims were
>>
OJ didn't do it, it was a mob hit. Nicole and Ron were dealing with some shady ass people and shit went sour so they were murdered.
>>
>We want OJ to try on the gloves
>mfw
>>
File: darden.png (152 KB, 1100x1100) Image search: [Google]
darden.png
152 KB, 1100x1100
>>67133059
>hfw it didn't fit
>>
>>67132078
OJ killing her didn't count because THEY WERE ON A BREAK
>>
>>67133102
just fuck my entire prosecution up tbqh family
>>
>>67133059

Fucking stupid the prosecution had nothing to gain by him putting the gloves on and everything to lose

>>67133048

No
>>
>>67133102
Could they have ordered another pair of gloves, had him try those on, and prove that the ones from the murder had shrunk?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.