[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, what were your thoughts on this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
>>
garbo
>>
Most anticlimactic ending of all time. Not a bad movie overall though.
>>
2deep for 90% of /tv/
>>
PRETENTIOUS
PIECE
OF
SHIT
>>
Brilliant. One of the 25 or so best films of the last few years. Glazer's one of the most interesting directors out these days.
>>
>and people say The Revenant was pretentious
>>
>>67127875
garbage as a standalone movie....decent if having read the book first. puts everything into perspective and actually makes the storyline semi interesting. without the book though, its a pass.
>>
>>67128113
So how would you know or feel qualified to say that if you didnt do it that way?
>>
File: 1359769888716.jpg (22 KB, 400x309) Image search: [Google]
1359769888716.jpg
22 KB, 400x309
>>67127875
So wait, what happened to the humans went into the pool? Also didn't the deformed head guy survive and then went back to his house and was put into the trunk of a car or something by the motorcycle aliens?
>>
>>67128175
saw the movie first without reading it and quickly forgot about the movie...then my girl recommended the book and it made me view the movie from another perspective after reading it.
>>
>>67127875
How about you tell us your thoughts for a change?
>>
It's pretty fucking funny that this was so much of tvs first experience with an art film and they only watched it because it has scarjos tits in it, then have a whine about it being "pretentious". You can tell when a poster is really young.

>its so boringggg
>where are the explosions
>give me capeshit or give me nothing
>>
I thought it was a very well done and thought provoking film. Then again I was on acid at the time so your mileage may vary.
>>
I didn't see it, but I'm pretty sure it was a poor attempt at depth.
>>
>>67128272
they turned into food. Humans are a delicacy for those aliens. thats the whole reason theyre on earth. we're just cattle to them...not even kidding. look it up
>>
I thought it was an aesthetically beautiful film..But I also thought there was a lot of stuff that felt left out. I suppose I'll just have to read the book. I liked it though, thought the subtle sci-fi elements were really well executed.
>>
Great fucking movie.
>>
It's good
>>
Sexy Beast > Birth > Under the Skin

But they're all masterpieces. Jonathan Glazer is a genius.
>>
It was long, drawn out and Scarjo isn't nearly as attractive as I thought she was.
>>
>>67127875

Loved it, I actually watched it in a Glasgow cinema, was visiting Scotland at the time.
>>
>>67127875
this movie is an example of everything wrong with this generation. utterly shallow garbage with no perspective, no creativity, no message, no subtext, but if you shoot it through an instagram filter and make all your actors seem depressed people will think its high art. go watch antonioni or polanski if you want to see real art you fucking nerds.
>>
>>67129620
It wasn't even deep but somehow was 2deep4u. Congratulations
>>
>>67129620
Name ten better movies from that year.
>>
>>67129620
I'd be surprised if you've even seen it.
>>
>>67127875
>>67128033
>>67129620
>>67129427
I just imagine is the Black Widow nude movie...
>>
>>67127875
Great film until the typical "alien begins to wonder what it's like to be human" storyline came into play. Two hours of Scarlett driving around, seducing men, and killing them would have been much better.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.