[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Miss me yet /tv/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (6 KB, 179x134) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
6 KB, 179x134
Miss me yet /tv/?
>>
No.
>>
Meh
The alien shows are funny I guess, and they get me in a fun little /x/ mood but aside from that, the channel fucking sucks
>>
I didn't even know what channel it was on until they switched, so no. I'm sure Netflix has more than enough WW2 docs if I ever get the urge
>>
For what? The endless repeats of ancient aliens and similar conspiracy shows? When was the last fucking time either "History" channel showed anything resembling history?
>>
Only because you took Modern Marvels with you senpai
>>
Just checked my channel guide, what happened?
Where's History 2?
>>
>>67126474
The Jews over at Vice made them an offer they couldn't refuse.
>>
What's the point of having H2 anyway? The history channel was flooded with daily pawn stars marathons before hand so why create another channel when you had all those free spots?
>>
>>67126186
Why is it gone?
>>
>>67126511
>look at it again
>gaycation
>gaycation
>gaycation
>gaycation
This genuinely angers me, I liked Modern Marvels, and the Alien junk was always worth a glance at least
>>
>>67126531
H2 used to be History International, which showed classic History channel shows which were actually about History. Then History Channel changed their format to Hurr and ended up becoming overloaded with shit shows like Ancient Aliens, so they turned History International into H2. Now that's gone since Ancient Aliens and 2012 Apocalypse shows are far from relevant to their stoner demographic.
>>
>>67126584
It's literally the same 4 shows over and over and over and fucking over.

Their Youtube channel is packed with content, yet they don't even try moving any of it over just to change their lineup. I think that angers me more than them taking my Modern Marvels.
>>
>>67126436
The History's Military Channel stays true to its name, it's genuinely the only History channel that actually covers history anymore
>>
>>67126584
Gaycation looks interesting. Different cultures, different settings, actual issues being addressed. It seems like everything that should be in a travel show but I guess the gay part triggers most of you
>>
File: 1438551984021.jpg (40 KB, 329x399) Image search: [Google]
1438551984021.jpg
40 KB, 329x399
>>67126653
>>
Boy this is more depressing than what happened to KTX
>>
>>67126545
Vice bought the channel and replaced all the programming with progressive shit.
>>
>>67126750
Don't act like H2 was any better
>>
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 240x314) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 240x314
>>67126621
>mfw the Military History channel is taking Modern Marvels
BASED
A
S
E
D
>>
Flophouse and Fuck thats delicious are the only decent shows
>>
>>67126875
The one about veterans with PTSD using weed over prescription pills was good
>>
>>67127091
Forgot about weediquette desu

Now that I think of it, most of Viceland's content is at least average. It's just all incredibly liberal to a sometimes off-putting extent
>>
>>67126186
Gaycation is a great show.
>>
An actual race war would largely be over in 2-3 days, with maybe some lingering violence for weeks and months afterwards.

Basically it would be triggered by something like Trump being elected. No joke. Nigs love to primarily nig, but they need a catalyst to snap back to their primate DNA.

So there would be big big protests of niggers, with some Mexicans and SJW mixed in between. Let's say groups of 2000 in rural areas and 15000 in urban areas.

They would progressively get more violent, causing property damage to cars, buildings, etc. this is basically level 1 nig event, and it happens every other year or so, New Orleans, Ferguson, Los Angeles, etc etc.

However it would escalate to level 2 nigging when the group gets large enough. The primates would be bold enough to start physically harming/killing whites they come across. This is the only time they would have any form of upper hand, when they surprise innocent people with violence.

Once word got out that huge mobs of blacks were roaming aroun
>

d chimping and killing, things would wrap up pretty quickly. Many whites own firearms, and are trained in their use.,,,,,
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.