[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>its a jon snow episode I hope his shitty arc ends forever.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: john-snow-1024.jpg (375 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
john-snow-1024.jpg
375 KB, 1024x576
>its a jon snow episode
I hope his shitty arc ends forever.
>>
It won't
There's too much winky dinky doo loo loo he he
>>
this upcoming season is going to be such a shitstorm. I can't wait for the GoT cucks to defend it.
>>
File: meth.png (281 KB, 659x649) Image search: [Google]
meth.png
281 KB, 659x649
>the 2 main characters of the series Jon (Ice) and Kelly C (fire) are also the biggest moralfags and dullest of the cast
funny how they have the shittiest actors out of any of the main cast as well
>>
File: 1399511438320.jpg (548 KB, 1334x4575) Image search: [Google]
1399511438320.jpg
548 KB, 1334x4575
>>
>>67124429
Characters who had many occasions to die but didn't are the main characters. So far, that would be Tyrion, Dany, Jon and Arya. Despite GRRM fatal writing habits, these are confirmed main protags now and won't die, they have a thick layer of plot armor and it's not subtle at all anymore. If they die, it will be a death that will resolve or advance one of the main plotline, not something secondary or just accidental.
>>
I hope you faggots fuck off to r/gameofthrones or some shit
>>
>>67126099
Why? This place is basically reddit already.
>>
>>67124429
i thought he died.!
>>
>>67126122
Thanks to you
>>
>>67126205
Don't count yourself out buddy. We all did a decent job in the transition :D
>>
What's exactly is GRRM doing right now? Do you guys believe he's working?
>>
>>67126030
bran the former shota too
>>
>>67126731
Probably, but I'm not sure about that. I think Bran could still be a martyr to shock the audience.
>>
>>67124429
>>67124460
>>67124506
>>67124571
>>67124577
>>67126030
>>67126099
>>67126122
>>67126183
>>67126205
>>67126244
>>67126435
>>67126731
>>67128454
>>>>>An actual race war would largely be over in 2-3 days, with maybe some lingering violence for weeks and months afterwards.

Basically it would be triggered by something like Trump being elected. No joke. Nigs love to primarily nig, but they need a catalyst to snap back to their primate DNA.

So there would be big big protests of niggers, with some Mexicans and SJW mixed in between. Let's say groups of 2000 in rural areas and 15000 in urban areas.

They would progressively get more violent, causing property damage to cars, buildings, etc. this is basically level 1 nig event, and it happens every other year or so, New Orleans, Ferguson, Los Angeles, etc etc.

However it would escalate to level 2 nigging when the group gets large enough. The primates would be bold enough to start physically harming/killing whites they come across. This is the only time they would have any form of upper hand, when they surprise innocent people with violence.

Once word got out that huge mobs of blacks were roaming around chimping and killing, things would wrap up pretty quickly. Many whites own firearms, and are trained in their use.
>>
File: lRKs0Ey.png (271 KB, 446x647) Image search: [Google]
lRKs0Ey.png
271 KB, 446x647
>>67126435
I just have so much sympathy for GRRM.

It feels like he lost his pacing once he realised the planned 5 years gap, which I imagine was supposed to be some sort of half-way point, was not going to happen. Then he had to make up a bunch of things to move the series along. Which didn't have to go wrong like it did but GRRM is hardly a master planner, when you consider his past records at meeting deadlines or estimating his own process. So it makes sense that once he lost his original thread, he couldn't find a way to gather a new one because the story had gotten too large and too complex. He simply didn't plan for this shit. Just because he can foreshadow, doesn't mean GRRM is a Littlefinger or a Varys.

And then the show came along and got hugely popular, and he is under even more pressure to make good again. But I think at this point he would rather redo the whole thing but couldn't because the whole world is asking for more adventures of Jon, Tyrion & Dany. And perhaps rather than helping him visualize his creation, the show just hampers his imagination. It can happen.

So he writes a few words and feels depressed. Then he needs his Wild Cards or conventions or random side projects to feel a little bit better. But it doesn't fix the problem.

Then he goes wild over the editing because he suspects that the new book is not going to match the first three in quality, or even the last two. GRRM just doesn't wanna do it, man.

At this point my only advice for GRRM is to get a co-author. Which maybe asking too much from a guy who considers his characters and world his own, I think.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.