[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Last episode Dropped.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
>Last episode
Dropped.
>>
>>67122981
Dropping any show after the last episode is pretty common.
>>
File: 1356922522986.jpg (22 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1356922522986.jpg
22 KB, 300x300
>babysitter erin
>>
File: charliescreaming.jpg (16 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
charliescreaming.jpg
16 KB, 480x360
>mfw next week is already the season finale
>>
Do you like forcing shitty fucking memes like a degenerate faggot with nothing to do?

You do? Good. The first step towards being a better person is acknowledging you're a piece of shit.

Your "lel bcs has no plot" meme has never been funny. Never will. Nobody scrolls down the catalog, sees your post and laughs. They fucking ignore it. Why? Because you're a pathetic little 9gag crossposting memester with nothing better to do besides force shitty memes on an anonymous imageboard. Get a life. Go outside. Stop making fucking threads about a fucking show being slower than the pleb pandering Breaking Bad. We're sick of this. I'm sick of this.

But you know what? No. I won't stop there. Have you ever sat down and thought, "I could be productive?" Have you? If you haven't then here's a newsflash. In that time it took to create this thread you could have called that one girl that looks at you longingly and request a date. But no, you post a fucking "bcs is bad" thread. Ever stop to think about what you could be doing if you didn't waste your life away in your parents' basement posting memes?

You could be an astronaut. You could be the CEO of a profitable company. You could be rich. Or, instead, you chose to post memes.

Jesus Christ, please just go back to /v/ already.
>>
>>67123221
Oh man. How many times do I have to say this?

REPLYING TO THESE PEOPLE ONLY MAKES THEM MORE POWERFUL. YOU ACTUALLY TYPED ALL THAT UP FOR NO REASON. STOP.
>>
>>67123167

Wait, seriously? Are they doing that mid season finale shit? This can't possibly be a full season.
>>
>>67122981
They really should have released season 2 all at once. Every episode is lacklustre as fuck and feels like filler.

It's a comfy show but crikey come on. Kim is qt as fuck but 10 minutes of a montage phone calls was taking the biscuit.
>>
>>67123245
>implying its not pasta
New to BCS posting, pleb?
>>
>>67123269
No, he's just a retard.
>>
>>67123287
Should I know this pasta by now?
>>
>>67123336
its not in the archive, its probably new
>>
>>67122981
I've been considering dropping it for a couple of weeks and yes, this last episode sucked. It just feels like homework.
>>
>>67123280
>10 minutes of a montage phone calls
Fucking this.
I seriously said "we got it already!" after 5 minutes.
>>
>>67123280
I agree.
I didn't get who she was calling and for what reason either
>>
>>67123460
It's literally fucking spelled out for you
>>
>>67123460
She was clawing her way back on top by trying to get new contracts, idiot. My wife's son even understood that and he's 12.
>>67123453
Good blog, really let me peer behind the scenes of your fascinating life.
>>
File: shrug.jpg (52 KB, 400x266) Image search: [Google]
shrug.jpg
52 KB, 400x266
>>67123493
>>67123519
I was partly drunk when I watched it.
>>
>>67123574
You didn't respond in anger even after I trolled and memed you.

You are forgiven.
>>
>>67123574
I forgive you too, bro
>>
>>67123280
>Comfy show

How the fuck is this show so comfy? I actually look forward to watching it purely because of this.
>>
>>67123493
I guess I must have fallen asleep when they said it then. This show is a total piece of shit.

>>67123519
Ah yes, everyone is 'more retarded than your wife's son (great job getting cucked by the way)' for not having wasted their time and attention on a mediocre show. Good one.

You can't really blame people for the direction they took with the show. They obviously wanted to reach a wider audience by pandering to the dwindling numbers of sad sacks of shit still suckling on the sailed ship that are drama shows. Making the show have interesting stuff happen at least once per episode (other than Mike's scenes) would've gutted it's availability to hipsters pieces of shit like you and it might not be as big of a fuck up show it is now. Who knows.

I feel kinda bad for you though. Feeling slighted by "normies" because the show doesn't even explain what's happening, and (surprise) people not getting what's going on is an insult to your retarded ideals. Pretty pathetic. What makes you think you're so special that Vince gotta cater to your tastes 100%? lol
>>
>>67123716
Its slow, the characters are good, and there's no tension besides knowing I'll never watch The Thing with Kim.
>>
>>67123808
I refuse to fall for your "I was 100 B8ed by your memes" countermeme.

Well memed though.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.