[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /tv/ think of Heathers?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6
What does /tv/ think of Heathers?
>>
tits
>>
Classic Winona. Terrible Jack Nicholson impression by Slater.
>>
File: 1412542673491.webm (3 MB, 728x936) Image search: [Google]
1412542673491.webm
3 MB, 728x936
yes
>>
>>67121143
this

perfect tits plus perfect face, winona a best.
>>
A mainstream version would have people going apeshit

>>67121180
>impression by Slater.

I thought he fucking nailed "the weird kid"
>>
One of my 10 favourite films.
>>
edgy unfunny bullshit
>>
Possibly the best high school movie ever made.
>>
I think it's great except for Slater and the ending. Been a while but I remember thinking it totally fell apart after they split up or whatever. Could have been much better if they just followed through with the mean spiritedness of the rest of it
>>
Guy who wrote this also wrote Batman Returns. Mom's gonna freak.
>>
File: heathers.jpg (69 KB, 340x500) Image search: [Google]
heathers.jpg
69 KB, 340x500
>>67121114
One of my favorite movies of all time. Has been since I was in high school. Hot chicks, caustic humor, actually decent drama in the final act: One minute they kill some student athletes, the next the cops are lamenting the fact that "Aw man, they were fags!" GREAT performance from Winona, I think she really did her finest work here. Slater was pretty good too, but it was more about him basically being that character already rather than actually trying to act like Winona was. Excellent music, color pallet, and dialogue.
>You... stupid... fuck!
>YOU GOD DAMNED BITCH
It all just flows so easily like that. I guess I'm just a fanboy though, but I will gladly be a fanboy of this great movie.

9/10 Mean Girls totally ripped it off shamelessly and should have acknowledged it in the closing credits.
>>
I LOVE MY DEAD GAY SON
>>
>>67121114
It has both Shannen and Winona. The only way i could fap harder would be if Phoebe Cates was in it, too.
>>
It's perfect except for the last 20 minutes. The writer and director have admitted they had no fucking clue how to end the movie. I honestly think the original ending with everyone dying and hanging out in heaven would've been better.
>>
>>67123321
>It's perfect except for the last 20 minutes.
What? The part where Jason Dean reveals he's still alive and allah ackbars outside the school while she has the cigarette in her mouth was, for lack of a better word, fucking cool.
>>
>>67121828
it's a close call, but I think Fast Times is better
>>
>>67123372
It's damn cool on the surface, but after you think about it for a few minutes it's dumb as fuck.
>>
>>67123472
The whole movie is really dumb as fuck. There's no way their plan would work after the first murder. But the fact that everyone is so narcissistic they think suicide is "cool" is perfect for the world of the movie, and the ending. Dean kills himself and ends up the coolest kid in school because he does it in such a spectacular fashion.
>>
Its a classic.

Fuck me gently with a chainsaw.
>>
>>67123520
The movie is mostly quite clever, I think. It has its own logic and rhyme, and all of the scenes work except for the one where Slater blows himself up.

My problem with it isn't that it's unrealistic, but that it's completely nonsensical and doesn't gel with the rest of the narrative. It was obviously rushed, and it's a known fact that they rewrote the ending at the last minute
>>
File: winona12.jpg (142 KB, 990x1508) Image search: [Google]
winona12.jpg
142 KB, 990x1508
Great film and allows me to post Winona in a less shitposting manner than i normally do.
>>
File: 1412556341435.jpg (220 KB, 1024x1464) Image search: [Google]
1412556341435.jpg
220 KB, 1024x1464
>>67124233
Posting Winona is never shitposting
>>
>>67124323
>ywn be her goy toy
>>
>>67121114
extremely overrated
>>
File: klepto.jpg (461 KB, 2158x3000) Image search: [Google]
klepto.jpg
461 KB, 2158x3000
>>67124323
Many times I have been banned from /tv/ for glorious Winona posting
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.