[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has Cinemassacre lost its way?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 6
File: just.jpg (164 KB, 1109x618) Image search: [Google]
just.jpg
164 KB, 1109x618
Has Cinemassacre lost its way?
>>
Motherfucker Mike and Bootsy are carrying the load now that James is dead inside
>>
them playing goat simulator while high killed it for me
>>
File: MonsterCockIsNotImpressed.webm (171 KB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
MonsterCockIsNotImpressed.webm
171 KB, 720x404
>>67114058
>>
C U C K
U
C
K
>>
They should just become a LetsPlay channel at this point.

James & Mike > new AVGN episodes.
>>
it never had a way, it had a few campy videos and he had the chance and real estate to be the first big "video game" guy and made money but it never happened and james pretended to have integrity and then pretend he was ever a good film-maker so he lost all campiness and comfy factor and the

at this point i look forward to a beareded old dejected video game nerd in some death-throes Troma b-flick looking back fondly on what he never was
>>
>>67114158
Why does everyone think they're high in that video?
>>
>>67114936
obvious signs of marijuana overdose
>>
>>67114984
This.

I smoked two marijuanas once. Never again.
>>
>>67115015
>not injecting marijuana pills
you dun goofed
>>
>>67115942
>not boiling marijuana and drinking the water

you are like a little baby
>>
What killed it for me is that I used to hate Mike but now I hate James because he's been exposed. Mike can actually play games where when James plays he fucking sucks.

Seriously the guy is awful. Mike also has a 10 inch dick so there's that as well.
>>
>kid comes out wrong
>get high and play video games in the basement
Sad
also literaly me
>>
>>67114058

>dat hair

jesus christ just shave your fucking head shit looks awful
>>
>>67116901
James was never a hardcore gamer, it was pure coincidence he decided to focus on games because AVGN took off, he's really well-versed in horror B-movies though.
>>
>>67116924
>literaly me

Fuck outta here with that shit. You don't have a kid. I doubt you even have a girlfriend.
>>
James is a good movie reviewer, he should switch focus to that and have Mike become the AVGN since technically Mike is the video game guy.
>>
When are they going to go back to playing real games?

Goat Simulator and Action 53 are clearly "bad on purpose" games, so that people will make exactly these kinds of videos and they'll go viral. I couldn't make it through these videos. They feel like the game equivalent of Sharknado or Space Cop.

Meanwhile they have this whole backlog of "OH YOU KNOW WHAT WE SHOULD PLAY?" games they'll probably never get around to.
>>
>>67114058
>>
>>67116971
This. He was always more into horror films even at a young age, hence why it's called Cinemassacre and not AVGN or some shit. AVGN just took off much better.

Honestly, I think the stress which has come from trying to fill the void for AVGN has led James to JUST status, when all he really wanted to do was make monster movies.

I wonder if given a decent budget, could he pull off a decent monster flick?
>>
>>67114058

Intelligent career path;

After movie release, get a 4,000 FUE hair transplant

Return to Youtube with a solid release schedule of content related to games and movies

Reap the financial benefits
Dumb career path;

Do what he's doing now, stagnating and declining while trading off past glory

Cultivating the hairline of a 60 yr old pedo
>>
>>67114870
Seconding.
>>
>>67117081
what is this? I really want to see those tits
>>
Who cares, we need to focus more on saving Based Brad.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (223 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
223 KB, 1920x1080
Tell me about Bootsy. Why does he wear the hats?
>>
>>67117252
He looks a bit weird without one.
>>
>>67117252
Because he bandwagons a new team with every video. He's Cinemassacre /sp/ consultant.
>>
>>67117252
dead men wear no hats
>>
>>67114058
I can't stand the guy on the right, his voice and face are like repelent to me, don't even know his name.
>>
>>67117252
>that's the face of your average american teenager

jesuschrist america.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=694-pgvrZio
>>
>>67117347
Bootsy is in his mid 30's dude.
>>
>>67117308
Mike was playing The Legend of Zelda (NES) doing the no sword run and he couldn't even pronounce half of peoples usernames.
>>
>>67116901
Proof of his 10 inch dick, plz
>>
>>67117373
To be fair, Youtube usernames and the shit people name their children these days is atrocious. I was watching too and fuck most those people.
>>
I really liked AVGN back in the day. Even though I don't watch it now, doesn't mean it never was good.
>>
>>67117351
Is there a name for the phenomenon where you've watched something so many times it becomes genuinely funny and entertaining?
>>
>>67117472
cuckoldry
>>
>>67117472
Comedy
>>
>>67117347
>teenager
He is 30 something. Maybe in ruskie land or britbongland teenagers look that way.
>>
>>67117472

being a hipster
>>
>>67117423
Hell random user Fremen Dar was asking Mike if he played any ROMHacks. I don't think he has.
>>
>>67117446
ebin cynical
>>
>>67117523

If he was a Slav he'd look good for a fourteen year old.
>>
>>67117472
Big Guy Syndrome
>>
File: 9XImSBa.jpg (99 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
9XImSBa.jpg
99 KB, 600x450
>>67117580
Funny thing: this kid is 12 years old.
>>
>watch one of Mike's streams
>he's stuck on the final boss of Who Framed Roger Rabbit?
>for fucking HOURS
>everyone is telling him the solution
>the chat is filled with nothing but advice
>people start donating so he'll read their tips
>he still doesn't do it until he figures it out himself by pure chance
>and then goes back to repeating exactly what he was doing before

I swear there's something wrong with these people. They can't follow instructions or apply basic critical thinking skills. They really should have scrapped that one Indiana Jones video, it was just painful to watch.
>>
>>67117580
>>67117645
Slavs age like shit. Must be all that potato wine.
>>
>>67117672
They should've played Indiana Jones and the Infernal Machine for PC. Even I figured out how to use the antidote.
>>
File: Simpsons out of touch Skinner.jpg (52 KB, 600x641) Image search: [Google]
Simpsons out of touch Skinner.jpg
52 KB, 600x641
No.
>>
>>67117252
I don't know who he is since I don't watch the modern Cinemassacre trash, but he does look more based than the other two. He has that kind of "cool dad" look to him.
>>
>>67117793
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vME1aQrGGQ

Just flick through the video. He's good at games, he's relaxing, and he doesn't try too hard with the jokes.

Plus he writes the music for Board James, which is actually pretty good.
>>
>>67117472
What's hapening is that you're enjoying it ironically. You're not laughing at the jokes, you're laughing at how shit it is, and probably remembering all of the shitposts on /tv/ about it. That's why it's become funny.
>>
>>67117874
>Plus he writes the music for Board James, which is actually pretty good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EyRcccYSFBg

Bootsy is well talented.
>>
>>67114507

kekaroo
>>
>>67117874

His voice is really soothing. And he's a fucking great singer, too.
>>
That Bootsy Beats thing was the best series they've done in years. I used a few days ago and breezed through Battletoads because Bootsy's advice is just so good.
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.