[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Americans
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4
I haven't seen any threads about it.
No love for this show? starts tonight again.
>>
That's because it's terrible. I watched the pilot one time, and it was laughably bad. They through in a 20 years previously flashback and the characters look exactly the same. God-awful trash.
>>
best show since the shield
>>
I love it show is the bomb imo.

>Imagine rooting for Spectre in Bond flicks or any villan in Bond franchise.

They have a rather eskewed morality.
>(Breaking a dead womans bones so she'll fit into a suitcase and regretting her involvement)

Tree of liberty/communism watered with blood type deal
>>
Paige worst daughter
>>
>>67108920
probably my favorite show.

i guess the endgame is beginning with the new season.
paige causes her parents to get caught and prison

or

mama kills paige to protect their mission
>>
>>67109403

I swear the pastor is an illegal too.

They can't kill him and the wife because there are too many people who would ask about him.

Paige and Henry have always been watched.

When Paige when to the aunt's house they were ready for the visit. On the bus she met another girl who instead of leading her to a life of ruin like most bus acquaintances, this girl is the one who led her to church. A church that has sown a seed of activism and fighting for what's right despite of what's legal in Paige.

The Russians have actually been going ahead with the plan before telling Phillip and Elizabeth.
>>
>>67109499
>I swear the pastor is an illegal too.

This. It's a great front for recruiting idealistic young people for "humanitarian" causes.
>>
File: Julia Garner.jpg (645 KB, 1182x1182) Image search: [Google]
Julia Garner.jpg
645 KB, 1182x1182
Can't wait
>>
>>67109499
yes the pastor looks strange, he's either a spy or a sex offender.
Episode 2 has his name, so hopefully we'll know soon enough
>>
>>67109523

His reaction to Phillip threatening him sold me on it too.

He seemed aware that Phillip was capable of a lot, despite only knowing him as a travel agent, but he didn't seem intimidated, just appropriately concerned and maybe fearful but very much in control.
>>
>>67109551

He might be Paige's handler is all.

You may now proceed with jokes about handling Paige.
>>
>>67109499
I like that theory.

They used Gregory and civil rights movement why not use religion?
>>
I think there should be some sort of secret vampire thing going on in this show.
>>
>>67109821
Gg that made me chuckle.
>>
>>67109733
i'd make a joke about handling paige

>if you know what i mean
>>
Holly Taylor (actress that plays Paige) is 18 now so maybe she'll let her little tushy out this season.
>>
>>67109548
meh/10
>>
>>67109965

Something about her looks confuses me, she looks like a Shiba Inu sometimes.
>>
File: ??????.png (89 KB, 300x256) Image search: [Google]
??????.png
89 KB, 300x256
>>67109934
>>
>>67109965
Kimmy's actress is like 20something even then it would be creepy as fuck for anything lewd to happen to her.This isn't hbo where they can show fucked up shit, this is fx where rarely any swearing is involved. I maybe flaky on swearing because SoA.
>>
>>67110049
>r.This isn't hbo where they can show fucked up shit,

What about that guy getting a flaming tire sendoff?

Also, Elizabeth forcing that granny to commit suicide and her accompanying death rattle was more disturbing than any generic corpse explosion from GoT.
>>
>>67110049
>this is fx where rarely any swearing is involved

wut
>>
>>67110049
>being this dumb
>>
http://strawpoll.me/7097890
>>
>>67110173
>it's a ms beeman is a counter-spy and she infiltrates the jennings family by riding henry episode
>>
>>67110164
It's been awhile....

please put me out of my misery but let me finish the first episode of this season.
>>
>>67110210
Henry has good taste in milfs.

>What will be the payoff of that pic I wonder and how did he get it?
>>
It's OK. I'll be watching the new season.
>>
>>67108943
Walking Pleb fan detected, sorry this show isn't dumbed down enough for your tone deaf sensibilities.
>>
>>67110049
>he hasn't heard them use uncensored fucks in OJ the last two weeks
>>
>>67110957
I only watched the episode with.

>"Don't kill yourself in Kimmy's room"

Idk why it made me lmao when I heard it, think it was the delivery/hearing Kimmy.
>>
>no one talking about Nina best waifu

Oh wow.
>>
>>67111989

Why talk about the obvious.
>>
>>67111989
Agreed
>>
File: 41A0123[1].jpg (75 KB, 653x435) Image search: [Google]
41A0123[1].jpg
75 KB, 653x435
>yfw Reporter showed up
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.