[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>From my point of view the Jedi are evil Was this line really
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
>From my point of view the Jedi are evil

Was this line really necessary? Of course he's talking from his point of view
>>
Was anything from the prequels really necessary?
>>
>lucas tries his hardest to make nerd fans hate darth edgelord.
>fails.
>>
>>67107640
yeah it show how annakin is lost and angry so he just scream some shit
>>
Lucas either had no heart or no drugs for the prequels. Did a shit job directing the acting and shit script. It seems like he had a yes man or many saying everything was good, cus i dont even need to say what that one voice was that shouldn't have ended up in the movies. I mean who the fuck yells egat?... like ever wtf does egat mean.
>>
>>67107640
>THEN YOU ARE LOST!

Wait, this line didn't make any sense? I thought his name was Anakin?
>>
File: Anakin-Trump.jpg (274 KB, 699x590) Image search: [Google]
Anakin-Trump.jpg
274 KB, 699x590
What did she mean by this?
>>
>>67107819
She is referring to her high cholesterol level conditions.
Padme is having to run to catch up to Annakin which is causing her heart to beat faster and increase blood pressure. But because her arteries are clogged with cholesterol, the blood pressure is literally tearing the blood vessels in her heart. Hence why she says "you are breaking my heart". Of course, this is also severely incapacitating Padme making her unable to run further, and that's why she adds "you are going down a path I cannot follow". She can no longer run and follow Annakin on his path.
>>
To say "from my point of view" is to acknowledge that there are other points of view and that the truth of the situation is subjective. It makes no sense for a crazy evil person to acknowledge that.
>>
>>67107819
She didn't like his poorly Photoshopped MAGA hat.
>>
>>67108050
I'm not swinging lightsabers around or whatever, but acknowledging other points of view doesn't mean tolerating them. There are points of view I understand exist and even recognize as valid, but do not want them to be allowed to exist.
>>
>>67108079
>She didn't like his poorly Photoshopped MAGA hat.

I did it in paint. :3
>>
>>67108050
how do you know you aren't the crazy evil person
>>
>>67108050
He was still struggling with being a Jedi and being a douche, it's just not acted very well
>>
>>67107640
hamfisted attempt to explain Obi wans line in ROTJ.

bad pottery
>>
These movies are literally made for children
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.