[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Anomalisa.2015.720p.WEB-DL.DD5.1.H 264-RARBG >Anomalisa.2015.720p.WEB-DL.DD5.1.H
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 1401x788-068-ANOMALISA-008R.jpg (104 KB, 1401x788) Image search: [Google]
1401x788-068-ANOMALISA-008R.jpg
104 KB, 1401x788
>Anomalisa.2015.720p.WEB-DL.DD5.1.H264-RARBG

are you ready to watch the best film of 2015
>>
Don't joke me faggot
>>
Worth seeing in the cinema /lit/?
>>
>>67106782
>not paying for Charlie Kaufman.

Fuck you. I bet you're first in line for BvS.
>>
>>67107218
I'd say yes, definitely amplifies the surrealism.
>>
>>67106782
i'm not watching a creepy doll movie
>>
How do you misspell "Mona Lisa" so badly?
>>
>>67106782
No YIFY, now download.
>>
>>67107218
Yeah It completely changed some of the experience for me, it was interesting to see parts that I hadn't taken as being humorous getting laughs from people.
>>
File: EjJopdb.jpg (16 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
EjJopdb.jpg
16 KB, 600x600
>>67107491
>>
>>67106782
fuck off the torrents been out forever
>>
>>67106782
I wanna watch puppets fuck, and only wanna hear three voices. It is respectable for how small and cheap of a project it was but still wierd as fuck and i never got a like a meaningful message from it.
>>
I wanted to like this. It has it's moments but it essentially a baby boomer movie.

>wealthy man has a family and wife who loves him
>good job
>travels
>famous in his field
>boo hoo my life is sooooo boring

of course the stereotypical meltdown on stage as well

It took until about 20 minutes in for me to realize the voice gimmick because everything else looked so cheap I just assumed they only paid a couple of people who weren't any good.

>that part when he tells her to be more gentle when he is eating her puppet pussy
>aww so sweet
>>
>>67109396

>It took until about 20 minutes in for me to realize the voice gimmick because everything else looked so cheap I just assumed they only paid a couple of people who weren't any good.

Holy shit, you're so retarded how do you even feed yourself?
>>
Is this ripped from a decent first world country or is it another censored piece of shit?
>>
>>67106826

It's real, try a release site for once.
>>
>>67107218
Babbys first existential crisis flick

t. /lit/
>>
>clearly visible seams at the sides of their heads where the faces attach

That's not style. That's shitty craftsmanship and lazy filmmaking.

lrn 2 stop motion/10

Not even an autist.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.