[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some /tv/ characters with depression? Is there a depression-core
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: deanthinkinaboutpostseason5.jpg (74 KB, 947x701) Image search: [Google]
deanthinkinaboutpostseason5.jpg
74 KB, 947x701
What are some /tv/ characters with depression?

Is there a depression-core list?
>>
Just watch True Detective
>>
The Sopranos and Mad Men both deal with depression.

Treme has a character whose suicide will hit you hard.
>>
>>67106475
Dean is one depressed nigger I havent seen past season 6 but shit the guy inhaled whiskey
>>
How does supernatural turn out? I'm on season 3 and really digging it
>>
>>67107777
holy quad

well there some annoying part about their respective feeling from time to time
it get a little darker but still good
but not everybody will agree
>>
>>67107777

Do yourself a favour. Stop watching after season 5.
>>
>>67107777
1-5 is god tier fucking shit fucking beastly motherfucker

drop it after that though
>>
>>67107777
The series stays great until season 6 starts. They had a real ending with season 5 but they renewed the show again and it just seemed incredibly forced. I made it through all of season 6 but I could only get a few episodes into season 7. Stuff just started to repeat itself.

Nice quads btw.
>>
Literally Tumblr: The Show
>>
>>67107777
nice quads. Also notice the meme of ''stop after 5 hurrrrr'' because everyone spouts the same shit here in an attempt to fit in. It does drop in quality the longer the show goes on but it does have great episodes even after season 5
>>
>>67107901
you're just jealous you aren't as much of a mans man as Dean
>>
>>67107901
>main characters are two straight white men
>who have sex with strange
>no minorities in leading roles
>>
>>67107929

I'm one of the stop after season 5 guys. I kept watching until season 10...and yes there are still some good episodes here and there...but shit just gets incredibly repetitive and the overarching plots are complete shit in the later seasons.
>>
>>67107971
>subtext
>>
>>67108014
>greentext
>>
>>67108014
there is no homo-erotic subtext you fucking autist the show itself points out thats retarded on more than one occasion
>>
>>67107777
They tell you to drop it after 5, but you'll be so hooked and invested that you'll continue.

Just do it. Marathon it over a few months and you'll be hooked.

Watch it every week now, despite the quality having dropped drastically.
>>
>>67107856
This
>>
MUH-MUH FIRST 5 SEASONS

Yeah they were good, but nothing to write home about.
6-11 are worth the watch.
"Drop after 5" is just a shit meme that I wish people would stop spouting so they can seem cool, patrician and "fit in".
>>
File: PJ 01.jpg (509 KB, 1000x800) Image search: [Google]
PJ 01.jpg
509 KB, 1000x800
>>67106475
Don't see why him or Sam would be depressed, they both got to tap Micheal Jacksons daughter.
>>
File: Fuck This.jpg (567 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Fuck This.jpg
567 KB, 1920x1080
>>67108152
This BS right here is when I stopped watching Supernatural.
>>
>>67108178
I WILL FIGHT YOU
>>
>>67107777
Ignore the fags that say drop it after season 5. Seasons 6 and 7 aren't very good but it got better after that. Season 10 and now season 11 are as good as it was pre season 6.
>>
>>67108257
>Death has existed since before time
>He didn't see this coming
>His reflexes aren't good enough to dodge something swung by human

Wow.
>>
>>67108715
Not only that. He gives the only weapon in existence that can kill him, over two a person who's never followed anything Death has said and always gone against his wishes.

The writers took an awesome charcter, and instantly made the character a moron in one episode.

Season 10 was utter shit.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.