[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey there fellow anons, Anon checking in, what are some good
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: crimson peak spooky.jpg (17 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
crimson peak spooky.jpg
17 KB, 480x360
Hey there fellow anons, Anon checking in, what are some good ghost movies? I just watched Crimson Peak and want more! Why are there so few supernatural horror flicks these days?
>>
>what are some good ghost movies?

your face lmao
>>
File: saddest owl.jpg (28 KB, 640x529) Image search: [Google]
saddest owl.jpg
28 KB, 640x529
>>67103920
You know, words hurt
>>
The lack of response is telling :(
>>
fucking Sauna mate
>>
>>67103906
Stir of echoes
>>
>>67104752
The others
>>
>>67103906
the changeling
the innkeepers
we are still here
house of the devil
the innocent
poltergeist
the conjuring is alright i guess

also crimson peak sucks
>>
>>67104809
House on haunted hill (remake)
>>
>>67104867
We are still here was lame
>>
>>67104809
Yes this is definitely one of my faves
>>
>>67103906
Crimson Peal isn't a ghost movie. It's a movie with a ghost in it.
>>
>>67104943
True, but it scratched my ghost-y itch and now I must scratch it more!
>>
>>67104891
I liked that the monsters could leave the house with their victims, which was a surprising rule break. And the splatter scenes were solid.
>>
>>67103906
Kairo (Pulse)
>>
Ghost adventures is pretty spoopy though, is not a movie.
>>
if you're not a pleb, you watch :

_THE INNOCENTS (Jack Clayton)

And probably lots of UK gothic horror from the Hammer (Dracula etc.).

and of course the italian gothic films of Mario Bava which were clearly an influence for Crimson Peak :

_THE WHIP AND THE BODY

_THE MASK OF SATAN

_BLACK SABBATH

And then logically Dario Argento :

_SUSPIRIA

_INFERNO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnikPuOojwk
>>
>>67103906
crimson peak was shit. as painful as it is to say, the movie would be better if the main ho was a mary sue and sicked the ghosts on the dude and chick. also the dude should have been the main villain, would have made it far better.
>>
The Legend of Hell House (1973)
>>
>>67106186
Meme opinion. Redditor confirmed.
>>
>>67104707
>The Sauna
I'm finnish and I had no idea what the fuck was going on in that movie.
>>
>>67105063
This is the only thing that I miss about television.
No Ghost Adventures.
>>
>>67107995
In such a way as to avoid spoilers, it's got a lot to do with the subheading of the film, the population of the village, the number on the younger brother's back, and of course, the final scene.
>>
Mama ffs!!!!! Why do i feel like im the only one who liked it. Like it has been one of the only movie to actually scare me beeing a kid when i saw alien for the first time.
>>
>>67107767
You teenagers are obsessed with Reddit.
Look, kid. He's dense and inarticulate. His opinion was that of a 4chan user.
>>
>>67103906
Nice screenshot, finally we get a good look at Supreme leader Snoke.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.