[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Spoil Lost for me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 7
File: 1448038269372.png (31 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
1448038269372.png
31 KB, 160x160
Spoil Lost for me
>>
the ending was
>>
>>67103282
Everyone is dead.
>>
Everyone was dead all along
>>
there's nothing to spoil

the smoke monster is a man who is evil and has magic powers because he fell into a magical light that lives in the center of the island
>>
>>67103282
They crash because a station had to be built on the island 30 years prior, which required a code to be put into it every 108th minute. The code was not put in in time on September 22th 2004 and the electromagnetic charge essentially pulled the plane down and caused it to crash.

The cause for this station to be built in the first placed was caused by the people on the plane in the first place, because they travel back in time and become responsible for the incident that forces this station to be built in the first place, essentially putting themselves in a loop. Through some bullshit creating this loop also spawned an alternate reality of sorts, where they all go back to that day of September 22th and the plane never crashes. The goal here was to let go of their problems and move on into the afterlife.

Time doesn't really exist in this alternate reality, they just sort of end up there when they die, which they all do at different times but everything that happened on the show happened, and when they eventually die, of natural causes or otherwise they ended up in that place.

Essentially, the final season is isolated from the other ones, and you can ignore the heaven bullshit if you wanted to because it changes nothing about the first 5 seasons.
>>
>>67103282
Dey all ded
>>
>>67103555
sounds retarded as fuck
>>
they were dead all along
>>
File: ending.jpg (156 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
ending.jpg
156 KB, 1920x1080
>>
reported for not using spoilers
OP is a master troll
>>
File: Computer-Guy-Facepalm.jpg (13 KB, 500x314) Image search: [Google]
Computer-Guy-Facepalm.jpg
13 KB, 500x314
they weren't already dead....the very people who wrote and produced it have made that pretty clear
>>
spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler

spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler

spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler

Superman dies by flying Doomsday into the sun
>>
>>67103555

There is no "alternate reality", m8.
It was just the afterlife.
>>
>>67103502
This retardation is correct.
>>
>>67106319
Cheeky little cunt
>>
>>67103282
Entire series revolves around good vs evil, is mostly all Bible related
>>
>>67106325
Well it was a "waiting room" because at the end is when they actually go into the afterlife.
>>
>Crash
>Others are coming
>Monster around
>Find hatch Push button
>Taken by others
>Escape others
>Hatch implodes
>Not pennys boat
>Freighter
>Freighter explodes
>Island moves through time space
>6 people in helicopter go home
>Island skips through time people die
>Live in 1970's Whatever happened happened
>People who went home are sad
>Decide to go back
>Explode a nuke in a hole to reset time
>70's people go back to 00's
>Creates alternate timeline where plane doesn't crash
>Monster man doesn't like his brother
>Gets his brother killed
>Someone has to replace brother as CEO of island
>Pull island core out, Island dieing
>Kill monster
>Put core back in
>Another new leader of island
>Some other people fly away on plane
>The alternate universe that got made is purgatory and everyone goes there when they die in the normal world
>All move on together
>The end
>>
Ben, Locke, Sawyer, Desmond, Alpert and Juliet are the best episodes/characters to follow.

Forget Season 6 entirely.
>>
George RR Martin or someguy said he didn't want to "pull a lost" much to the butthurt of the lost show creator.

Is he justified in his butthurt?
>>
>>67106482
>>67103555
Wait, what does the Wheel do if Dharma and the Losties created the anomaly in the Swan Station to begin with?
>>
>>67106547
Harnesses the light from the heart. Separate from the swan
>>
>>67106572
But both move the island?
>>
spoiiler all the explanations are shit and should be ignored.
>>
Final season was a mistake
>>
>>67106599
The light and wheel moves the island. The Swan is just the result of the electromagnetism they drilled into and/or the bomb. The button suppresses the magnetism until Desmond turns the fail safe and implodes it. Swan can't do shit.
>>
>>67106517
I get what he's saying (the guy who said it)

I felt like they totally phoned in the ending...it's like they were scrambling to finish and just kind of threw it together
>>
>>67106653
Which is sad after they finally seemed like they were headed somewhere in season 4 and 5 after a shitty season 3.
>>
Dude mysteries lmao
>>
>>67106690
dude polarbears
>>
>>67106643
The plot of the "reality" is fine but the afterlife is bullshit, doesn't make a lot of sense nor help the plot, just feels like it's there for "le ebin confusing cold opening"

also people figured out it was purgatory day 1 but the writers denied it but it turns out it was purgatory after all
>>
>>67106667
apart from stupid paulo and the chick, I though S3 was alright

charlie's death....[:( ]
>>
File: Lost 64.jpg (87 KB, 620x433) Image search: [Google]
Lost 64.jpg
87 KB, 620x433
>>67103282
It was all a videogame
>>
File: 1457601780882.jpg (40 KB, 427x427) Image search: [Google]
1457601780882.jpg
40 KB, 427x427
>>67106722
It wasn't purgatory you stupid fuck.

They weren't dead all along you stupid FUCKS.

HOW ARE YOU ALL THIS FUCKING STUPID OR AM I GETTING LE EBIN TROLLED
>>
File: tumblr_l2w5twIlUx1qzb1pko1_500.jpg (20 KB, 405x497) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_l2w5twIlUx1qzb1pko1_500.jpg
20 KB, 405x497
MAJOR SPOILERS

the rest of ya'll know when I durn to yah
>>
I don't get why they couldn't have the alternate reality be caused by the bomb going off, they start meeting each other and realize their reality isn't meant to be there so they somehow make it collapse by communicating with their other selves across universe using Desmond as some kind of communication. Universes merge, continue with island story. the end. Fuck purgatory.
>>
>>67103502

I remember reading the wiki and seeing how fans came up with these awesome ideas for the ending, like the island being a top secret black project of the US govt in which they experimented with time, and the black smokey monster being a new and advanced nanomachine technology controled by someone in or out of the island.

Instead we got meme magic good and evil and a fucking cork that would stop the island from sinking.
>>
>>67103282
It was purgatory
>>
>>67106880
they just went through the wiki and went with whatever they didnt say.
>>
File: purge.png (273 KB, 518x700) Image search: [Google]
purge.png
273 KB, 518x700
re-watching Lost again for the 3rd time (i think) and it never fails to re-ignite my absolute burning hatred of Michael and Jack.

I always forget how big of a pair of utter cunts they both are, and never fail to get incensed every time.
>>
>>67106907

Which sucks because some fanfic theories where legit fucking great and not dumbed down at all.
>>
>>67103282
the smoke monster is a guy in a black t-shirt
>>
>>67103555
>Through some bullshit creating this loop also spawned an alternate reality of sorts, where they all go back to that day of September 22th and the plane never crashes.

No, that "alternate reality" was heaven's waiting room. Essentially the same explanation for Life of Mars and Ashes to Ashes.
>>
literally the worst written show of all times
they just made shit up along as they went
>hey dude u know what's cool polar bears
>yeah but why
>...idk we'll made something up along the way
>>
>>67106667
You're crazy, guy. Season 3 was much better than 4 and 5. 3 may have suffered from some filler, but that doesn't change the fact that the peaks were above and beyond anything from season 4 and especially 5.

The Constant is great and all, but what other episode from that season can really compete with the good ones from season 3?
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.