[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
just watched cuz of you guys good fun
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: jack-reacher-tom-cruise[1].jpg (458 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
jack-reacher-tom-cruise[1].jpg
458 KB, 1280x800
just watched cuz of you guys
good fun
>>
>>67101838
same familiano

bretty gud
>>
tom cruise doesnt make a bad movie

I recently watched The Firm. Great thriller, good law stuff. Would recommend
>>
>>67101838
>Robert Duvall will never be your sniper cover fire.

WHY EVEN FUCKING LIVE?
>>
>>67101950
the firm is great

based Hackman and Cruiser
>>
>>67101950
great show as well
>>
File: file.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
file.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
based
>>
File: 1308677660736.jpg (37 KB, 480x600) Image search: [Google]
1308677660736.jpg
37 KB, 480x600
>>67101838
Cruise produced as well. Gets that Rosie Pike and Werner Herzog casting. Inspired.
>>
How Reacher is described in the books.

>Reacher's demeanor is stoic, and he does not talk much. He has a propensity for saying "that's for damn sure". Reacher frequently does not answer when people make statements or ask questions, nodding or shrugging, preferring the other party to fill the silence. A recurring line in the novels is "Reacher said nothing".
> Reacher is a giant, standing at 6' 5" tall (1.96m) with a 50-inch chest, and weighing between 210 and 250 pounds (100–115 kg). He has ice-blue eyes and dirty blond hair. He has very little body fat, and his muscular physique is completely natural (he reveals in Persuader, he has never been an exercise enthusiast.) He is exceptionally strong but is not a good runner.[3] Reacher is strong enough to break a man's neck with one hand (Bad Luck and Trouble) and kill a villain with a single punch to the head (61 Hours) or chest (Worth Dying For). In a fight against a 7 foot, 400 lb steroid-using thug (Persuader), Reacher was able to lift his opponent into the air and drop him on his head.
>>
>>67101838
I watched this at the theater and it was shit painful, should I give it another try?
>>
>>67102199
can't hurt
>>
>>67102185
Jesus Christ that character sounds terrible you fucking bookfag.

Idk what the books are like but the movie is great as a movie by itself.

Just like Jurassic Park is great as a book and a movie. I'm not crying because Sam Niel/Grang isn't a barrel chested bearded man outdoorsmen that likes kids or that Tichard Attenborough/Hammond wasn't Evil Walr Disney.

Fuck off back to some hole you crawled out of.
>>
>>67102185
He also hates driving. The author said he's ok with Cruise though, as long as he doesn't loose the essence, so there's that I guess.
>>
>>67101838
The ending was bad. Herzog's character became uncharacteristically stupid just so it could end.
>>
>>67101950

He really doesn't.

MI2 sucks
>>
>>67102185
>>67102322
Don't forget the time he survived being shot in the pectoral at close range and survived due to muscle density, and his complete lack of flight reflex. All fight, all the time.
>>
>>67102185
That's so fucking dumb holy shit.
>>
The best bit was when the black guy lends him the cap so he can disguise himself in the bus line.
>>
>>67102339
It makes sense in the book, although it was a bit different.
>>
File: 1457613180562s.jpg (4 KB, 124x124) Image search: [Google]
1457613180562s.jpg
4 KB, 124x124
>>67101950
Everybody where I'm from, loves Tom Cruise!
>>
Jack-off Reach-around.
>>
>>67101990
Hey old Marine guy, what are you doing this friday night?

Nothing much, why

Wanna come shoot up a construction site with me?

Sure, guy I just met, that sound more fun than me eating a TV dinner alone.
>>
When is the sequel due? Next year?
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.