[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I'll put your cunt wife on the street to be fucked by
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: Thief-2 Robert Prosky.jpg (41 KB, 550x300) Image search: [Google]
Thief-2 Robert Prosky.jpg
41 KB, 550x300
>I'll put your cunt wife on the street to be fucked by niggers and Puerto Ricans.

Was this really necessary?
>>
>>67099846
Puerto Rican spotted.
>>
I didn't know the police hired Puerto Ricans.
>>
>>67099846
absolutely
>>
James Caan was a man. It wasn't so bad to threaten him but to threaten his wife with the prospect of nigger and PR cock was the only thing that could persuade him not to retire.

Instead it inspired him to yell at his wife to get as far away form him as possible before he went to kill the bad guy.
>>
>>67099846
I did think the Puerto Rican comment was a bit out of line.
>>
>>67099846
Didn't he say Dominicans?
>>
Do we really need three threads like this
>>
Reminder that Thief is easily one of Mann's best, if not THE best.
>>
>>67102577
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>67100884
She was already a prostituki.
Also, stop being a starry eyed 13 year old. This was a B movie. I'm tired of this shit already.
>>
>>67102564
Nice attempt at muddying the waters, Puerto Rican.
>>
>>67102577
this is an actual movie line
>>
>>67102855
This is the line, according to imdb:
>I'll put ya cunt wife on the street to be fucked in the ass by niggers and Puerto Ricans.
>>
So what are the best James Caan movies lads? Besides Thief I think I've only seen The Killer Elite and both Godfather films.
>>
File: 749565.jpg (241 KB, 1500x1169) Image search: [Google]
749565.jpg
241 KB, 1500x1169
>>67103792
Pic related. Haven't seen his other movie with Hawks, Red Line 7000, but I don't see how it couldn't be at least interesting.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.