[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who does it better Joss "Memes" Whedon or Zack "Kino"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: Capeshit vs Kino.png (891 KB, 1187x604) Image search: [Google]
Capeshit vs Kino.png
891 KB, 1187x604
Who does it better Joss "Memes" Whedon or Zack "Kino" Snyder?
>>
name one thing wrong with expecting all white males to pay a slavery tax?
>>
what if you are half-black, do you get a discount?
>>
>>67098932
The name may trigger African-Americans or former sufferers of the Eastern European sex-trafficking bloc. cishet pig
>>
>>67098984
no, you just get half the welfare
>>
>>67098932

My entire bloodline is Slavs and Pollacks who have historically experienced more oppression and slavery that every slave in North America combined, and not a one of us in my family even set foot in America until slavery had been over for 200 years.

So... yeah. Good luck.
>>
File: 1436105881481.jpg (343 KB, 1280x771) Image search: [Google]
1436105881481.jpg
343 KB, 1280x771
>>67098918
>>
>>67099153
You're not white though
>>
>>67099227

White as a sheet, friend.
>>
>>67098918
i think Joss "The Pussy Puller" Whedon does it a bit better but that's just my opinion
>>
>>67099199
Never gets old
>>
>>67099459
>slavs
>white

lmao
>>
>>67099497
>>67099227
try telling that to the SWJ crowd

hispanics are white to them as well
>>
>>67098918
anyone who associates itself with anita sarkeesian deserves to be dropped, fuck whedon, anyways age of ultron was shit
>>
Whatever happened to Whedon?

Was he the director that announced that he was now a tranny or some shit?
>>
>>67100635
no, those were those brothers who directed Matrix
>>
>>67100635
>>67101204

SOON
>>
>>67098932
it would be hypocritical
>>
>>67100635
To a casual observer it would appear as if he went crazy a few years ago and turned into a raving SJW feminist, look more closely though and you'll discover that he's been completely insane and had a creepy fetish for getting beaten up by Amazonian lesbians since long before the first episode of Buffy aired
>>
>>67099497

I love how 4chan moves the white goal posts all the time.

>irish
>white
Fuck off potato skins.

ect
>>
>>67098932

It's called paying welfare for over 50 years. And we will pay if for 100 more with the failures of the black race.
>>
>>67098932
I don't own any slaves?
>>
>>67101504
Your knowledge of history is severely lacking if you think it's a 4chan thing. Try reading literally any book on genetics from the 19th century and see how they define "white".
>>
>>67101452
So really the only thing that changed was the advent of twitter and other social media which allowed him to make an ass out of himself in the public eye in ways never before seen.
>>
>>67101606
Kinda, it's more of a case that as society has changed to be more accepting of SJW nonsense he's started being more open of his views, that being said even during the Buffy era his SJW mentality would occasionally slip out like when he described Buffy the Vampire Slayer as really being the story of Buffy the Lesbian Separatist, ironically enough his works are still sometimes criticised as being sexist and objectifying since it literally defies the laws of physics for a feminist to be happy with anything a white cis male does
>>
>>67098932

Nothing wrong as long as I get to have slaves
>>
>>67098918
Joss undoubtedly has the better career achievements
>>
>>67098918
>Joss Whedon
>J J Abrams
>Dalton Trumbo
>Bertolt Brecht

Why do so many talented writers hold such stupid beliefs?
>>
>>67102007
For the same reason that Van Gogh cut off his ear, the best artists are usually batshit insane
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.