[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why won't this dumbass just kill Oswald and go back to the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 6
File: 112263.jpg (29 KB, 604x401) Image search: [Google]
112263.jpg
29 KB, 604x401
Why won't this dumbass just kill Oswald and go back to the future to check on it?
>>
>>67090363
watch the first episode and cooper explains that and also why he didn't do it either
>>
>>67090459
He just blurts something like 'hurr morality I won't kill a man for keks'
Who gives a shit, if you can reset the whole thing at any moment? Plus he can unjust Sadie's scars
>>
He doesn't want to have to relive two years if he has to reset now

In the book he goes back to 1958 so that's even longer
>>
>>67090507
that's not what he says, moron
>>
Is Bill the most worthless sidekick ever? I think he's in the running.
>>
i haven't read the book or know anything about it
how come it doesn't bother him that he will probalby get cancer or aids or something if he does succeed in stopping the assassination? cooper did and died from it just for gathering information for 2 years pretty much
>>
>>67090507
No you fuckweed. Cooper essentially said that there was a possibility that there was another shooter other than Oswald or perhaps Oswald wasnt even the shooter as well a few other possibilities.
>>
So he can spend time with his waifu.
>>
>>67090363
wow! i'm so hyped to this show that is gonna premiere in november 22, 2063
>>
>>67090363

he has to be there for two years just to run into Oswald and if he's wrong he'd have to go back for another two years.
>>
>>67090363
OP I think if he goes back out again the same way he came in, then nothing changes. He would need to kill Oswald and then live the rest of his life in the time portal to basically close the loop and make sure that the reality where JFK was killed never happened.
>>
>>67091263
>OP I think if he goes back out again the same way he came in, then nothing changes.

Nah that's not how it works. They demonstrated it in the first episode when he carved into a tree and it was there when he came out.
>>
>>67091263
If he goes back out then re-enters then time resets itself.
>>
File: sarah.jpg (135 KB, 1155x647) Image search: [Google]
sarah.jpg
135 KB, 1155x647
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KzvBcgTDydU

>Sarah's face when this sweater-wearing douchelord hogs the entire interview
>>
>>67091181
hehe.................:)
>>
>go back
>kill guy
>go to future
>see if jfk lives
>if not, repeat, but kill someone else
Prove my strategy wrong, fucking morons.
>>
Which one?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oeKXAvRMSU8
>>
>>67090578
how many times does he reset in the book? because so far he hasn't at all which seems retarded as all hell
>>
>>67091341
why isnt she an alister
goddamn i just want to look at her move on film but the only choices other than this show are new (=mediocre) cronenberg flicks and unbearable series that noone has ever watched
it's maddening
>>
>>67091539
Because she's Canadian.
>>
File: disgusted_drake.jpg (88 KB, 927x849) Image search: [Google]
disgusted_drake.jpg
88 KB, 927x849
>>67091511
Watching Emilia Clarke try to act gives me eye cancer
>>
>>67091573
Which actress would you cast?
>>
>wait until JFK is driving around
>go to the spot where he's shot
>pick a hidden area unload a few magazines of whatever
>JFK lives
>>
>>67091652
>assassination plot goes unsolved
>JFK gets rekt later
Good job asshole
>>
>>67091480
Good luck making it all the way back to Maine after murdering a guy.
>>
>>67091738
*teleports behind maine*
>>
>>67091158
well good thing the world resets itself every time you go back, if you killed oswald and nothing changed then you can just go back and osbourne would still be alive.
>>
>>67091701
You don't know that. The whole point of the show is to stop him from being killed on 11.22.63. If anything happened after that it's whatever
>>
>>67091883
The point is to make sure Kennedy lives so he can make America great again, if he just gets killed few months later its still useless
>>
>>67091883
>If anything happened after that it's whatever

dude's goal is to stop JFK dying, if he doesn't catch the culprit then obviously he'll be killed some other way.
>>
>>67091843
You don't seem to realize the difficulty of accomplishing the mission. He has 2,000 miles between him and the portal, time itself is working to thwart him from making any changes to the timeline, and he wastes a few years of his life every time he has to wait for Oswald to return to the States. Why do complete morons keep asking this fucking question??
>>
File: lucy_fry_6.jpg (752 KB, 1000x1251) Image search: [Google]
lucy_fry_6.jpg
752 KB, 1000x1251
Sadie is old and busted, who /russianfu/ here
>>
>>67092038
To be fair, killing Oswald and checking on at least ONCE would make a heck lot of sense. In case it didn't work he only wasted two years, and now can bring fuckload of supplies and modern tech to make it all easier
>>
>>67092038
it's the past, how the hell are they going to catch him if he escapes the intimidate vicinity? they have no technology or surveillance, and her has no records or motive of any kind since he doesn't exist on any records. As long as he isn't witnessed then he can just walk away scot free.
>>
>>67092043

>calls sadie od and busted
>posts THAT

what.
>>
>>67090363
i still dont believe was the only person behind the jfk assassination
>>
>>67092043
Took me too long to realize she was the chick in Vampire Academy. Would smash.
>>
>>67092043
>>
Can someone explain to me the clothes pin thing??

Did he wear a diaper or something? Also what the fucking is a dirty wormy?! The fuck??
>>
>>67091339
>>67091288
Oh yeah. I forgot about the tree. Thanks guys.
I was probably a bit drunk when I saw the pilot.
>>
Was anyone else genuinely uncomfortable during the scene where he goes to the slaughter house?

Shit caused me anxiety because her husband kinda reminds me of an old roommate I had..
>>
>>67092316
His mom would put a clothespin on his dick when she caught him masturbating.
Later in life he associates the clothespin with pleasure and can't get off without it.
>>
>>67092316
He puts in his foreskin shutting the gland smell
>>
>>67092154

I'm glad they didn't fuck her up like in the book, i don't think i would have been able to handle it
>>
>>67093059
>>67093317
Are you sure?... That doesn't seem right.
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.