[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>6 years ago And still there's no show that made it as big.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: lost.jpg (139 KB, 578x250) Image search: [Google]
lost.jpg
139 KB, 578x250
>6 years ago

And still there's no show that made it as big.
>>
>>67085864
Just got to Season 3 on my 2nd viewing.

Noticeable dip in quality.
>>
>>67085864
what do you mean with "big"?

Because i have a show in mind that trumps LOST in every definition really
>>
>>67085864
Did he died?

Better question: did the dog died?
>>
>>67086208

Jack's body was about to give up so he switched bodies with the dog.
>>
I miss LOSTposting
>>
Is the 100 the next best thing to LOST?
>>
>>67086463

no one is watching The 100

the next "big" thing is obviously Game of Thrones if you like it or not
>>
>>67086547

But I'm watching the 100. It's surprisingly good
>>
>>67086587
is that really true? from the poster and its name it seems like a show for teenagers with shitty effects
>>
>>67086654

Understandable. I actually started with those impressions at first too. I consider it a LOST/hunger games hybrid, but the kids are not actually entirely retarded and theres a lot more to it than it seems. I'd definitely recommend at least giving it a shot.
>>
>>67085864
>what is Game of Thrones?
>>
pretty sure The Walking Dead is way bigger/more popular than Lost ever was.

Lost was only really popular in the first season, more and more people quit watching with every following season as it got completely weird and retarded.
>>
>>67086463
The 100 is fucking great and definitely the best show on TV right now, but it's not nearly as big a global phenomenon as Lost was.
>>
>>67086587
Best thing about Lost was no faggots. 100 was pushing the gay shit, as is EVERY SHOW on the Jewbox. Interracial stuff I could take because it's been with us since Kirk kissed Uruhara. But the gay stuff's forced so that Lbgqqttuvwwxyz don't give negative press. Why anyone cares what a bunch of maggots think is a mystery to me but whatever.
>>
>>67086095
Season 3 is the best season
>>
>>67087563
No. The quality drop in Lost is chronological. Season 1 is the best season, season 2 is significantly worse than 1, 3 significantly worse than 2 and so on.
>>
>>67087716

People that think that are actually complete plebs.
>>
>>67085864
on season 6 ep 13 :), getting really cozy with it
>>
>>67087731
It's actually the opposite. Plebs love the later seasons because they have no idea what good writing is supposed to look like.
>>
>>67085864

DOG = GOD

L O S T
>>
>>67085864
for the life of me i cant remember the plot at all.
>>
>>67088020

You're a faggot and also incorrect
>>
What is Breaking Bad or Game of Thrones?
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.