[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Dragon bitch drops a small ring in the middle of fucking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: serjorah.jpg (139 KB, 1086x892) Image search: [Google]
serjorah.jpg
139 KB, 1086x892
>Dragon bitch drops a small ring in the middle of fucking nowhere
>People looking for her actually find it

Why is this show so poorly written?
>>
>>67084434
Well, they probably followed the stampede and found it.
>>
>>67084434

> derp what are horse tracks
>>
>>67084434
Aragorn was able to find footsteps left by Merry and Pippin in The Two Towers after massive battle so...
>>
>>67084579
He was a fucking Dunedain ranger and high born man, not some slaver from a pigfuck town in the north.
>>
>>67084638
>it's magic I ain't explain
>>
File: hacks.jpg (1 MB, 2542x2575) Image search: [Google]
hacks.jpg
1 MB, 2542x2575
D&D only wanted to get to the Red Wedding and put it on screen. They really could give two shits about the rest and just insert actors they like into storylines they have no right being in.
>>
They obviously brought one of the other dragons along to track her scent.
>>
>>67085052
it's only tits and dragons anyway
>>
>>67084434
>Dragon bitch drops a small ring in the middle of fucking nowhere
>People looking for her actually find it
>>Despite the fact she dropped it among thousands of horse niggers who are notorious for having a fondness for stealing other peoples gold and jewels

FTFY
>>
File: 1393808033410.jpg (2 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
1393808033410.jpg
2 KB, 125x125
>>67084434
You think the thousands of pounds of dragon and horse shit would give it away. The trampled grass, the burned foliage. These are things I would look for if I were searching for thousands of horses and a chick who rides a dragon.
>>
File: game of thrones adaptation.png (107 KB, 847x637) Image search: [Google]
game of thrones adaptation.png
107 KB, 847x637
>>67084434
posting because it's always relevant
>>
>>67085745
Basically this. I'm all for criticizing this shit show at all turns, but the straws you neckbeards grasp at are ridiculous.
>>
>>67084579
yes but he had a big obvious starting point: a battle.

he didn't spot them while rapidly traversing the grassy steppe
>>
>>67085745
>finding thousands of pounds of horse and dragon shit
>somehow managing to find a ring among all of it

Fair play jorah
>>
>>67084579

There's a difference between an 80 something year old who was stated several times to have great tracking skills before that scene and looking for two pairs of feet noticeably smaller than the other pairs of feet in a small area where a battle had just taken place than and a 30-something fuck who has never been stated to have good tracking skills finding a proverbial needle in a haystack after like two minutes of looking around.

That's such a poor comparison I would kill myself if I were you.
>>
>>67085803
>idea crayons
Every time.
>>
in the books jorah is the greatest tracker in all of westeros
>>
>>67084638
I thought his dad was a lord before going to the wall
>>
File: 1380333410764.jpg (7 KB, 206x237) Image search: [Google]
1380333410764.jpg
7 KB, 206x237
>>67085968
Implying that he wouldn't need to find the ring at all. The tell-tale signs of a massive army of horses and a dragon surrounded by shit and dead animals would be enough to deduce that queeny dragon-girl was there. Don't be retarded.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.