[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The girl with the dragon tattoo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6
File: Risa chan.png (2 MB, 2006x1490) Image search: [Google]
Risa chan.png
2 MB, 2006x1490
Which one should I watch?
The one with RoonRoon or the one with Rapeface?
>>
Haven't seen the Swedish one, but I have seen the sequel and it was pretty shit. Watch the fincher one, can't top his perfection
>>
>>67078855
>craig
>good
>>
>Should I watch the movie that was made by a fucking cuck or the one made by the god of cinema himself, David Fincher?

Gee, I don't fucking know.
>>
>>67078855
Fincher version is much better.
>>
They're both good, watch both of them
Bonus: Swedish version is a trilogy
>>
Don't let Finchercucks fool you, It's basically just a remake with shinier visuals
>>
You watch the one without Daniel Craig in it. Always.

It's also better and more faithful to the book.

Noomi Rapace is hotter as well.
>>
File: salander.jpg (108 KB, 800x782) Image search: [Google]
salander.jpg
108 KB, 800x782
>>67078855
>a shit made for tv swedecuck movie or a theatrical released version from an award winning director that actually followed the book
don't over think this one
>>
The Swedish one is more true to the book but Fincher is much better
>>
>>67078855
ROON

ROON
>>
I watched the original before the remake was even announced. The remake is much better.
>>
They're both decent.
>>
File: roon_lego.png (316 KB, 372x610) Image search: [Google]
roon_lego.png
316 KB, 372x610
>>67078855
The Roon-Roon version.
Disregard everything else as heresy.
>>
File: rooneylegomegabloks.jpg (58 KB, 479x400) Image search: [Google]
rooneylegomegabloks.jpg
58 KB, 479x400
>>67079940
Is it time?

>>67078855
Fincher version is better.
>>
File: RoonShock.jpg (3 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
RoonShock.jpg
3 KB, 250x250
Daily reminder we will never get a TGWTDT2 because Rooney acted so autistic on set the production company decided it wasn't worth it to work with her again.
>>
Swedish miniseries version ofcourse family
>>
watch the original swedish version and forget the american one exists. 100% srs.
>>
>>67080114
Source?
>>
If you want to see Rooney Mara get raped in the ass with a dildo then watch the remake.
>>
>>67080314
why would anyone want to see that?
>>
File: ASS SNACK.webm (1 MB, 1280x536) Image search: [Google]
ASS SNACK.webm
1 MB, 1280x536
>>67080314
>with a dildo
>>
>>67078855
The american version is better, but the second of the three swedish movies is the best of all.
>>
>>67080363
Rooney insisted the dildo was made of lego.
>>
>>67079334
this... this 100000x Finchers was perfect. The swedish one was like a harry potter movie, it was good and kinda original, but the Fincher one is like pure gold
>>
>>67079469
yea... WAAAAAAAAAAY SHINIER
>>
Watched both several weeks ago. Definitely recommend the European version. Chick is cuter too.
>>
>>67079469
>Finchercucks
If anything the director of 'original' was cucked by Fincher. So it's obvious which one is to watch.
>>
>Should I watch the movie with Roon-roon or the one with some edgy whore?

Gee
>>
>>67078855

They're both garbage.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.