[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Realistically, how could one man do this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: angel_kill.png (224 KB, 720x384) Image search: [Google]
angel_kill.png
224 KB, 720x384
Realistically, how could one man do this?
>>
the rope around his neck he used to pull him up is literally still there
>>
>>67074932

He got the other guy to help.
>>
>>67074956
Yeah, but wouldn't have to climb up to re-arrange the red, white and blue streams? How long would this take?
>>
File: 4586123645312.0.jpg (47 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
4586123645312.0.jpg
47 KB, 600x400
He probably read about it.
WHAT ONE MAN CAN DO!...and all that
>>
>>67074985
I got mad that at the end of this that cuckold would even consider kill him.

Can't even remember what happened? Did Baldwin fall in the hole?
>>
>tie banners to his arms
>tie rope around his neck
>lift him up via the neck rope
>finally loop the banners over the cage and pull them till his arms lift
>>
>>67074932
in the tv show, 102 year old lance henrickson (who's character is dying) builds a 20ft tower out of the body parts of people he's murdered near a lake without anyone seeing him or leaving any trace that he'd been there.
top that
>>
>>67075022
todays kids have no practical sense
>>
>>67075172
yeah but he used pulleys and levers
>>
Was it Aliens?
>>
>man

It's like you weren't even watching
>>
>>67074932
Silence of the Lambs is a well made horror movie but still a horror movie. Hannibal Lecter is practically omniscient.
>>
>>67074932
w-why do you w-want to k-know?
>>
>>67074932
>tfw I saw this in class
>tfw I thought it was a statue the first time I saw it
I noped the fuck out when I saw that shit
>>
>>67075271
f-f-a-a-g-g
>>
>>67075271
>he's never murdered anyone

laughingwhores.jpg
>>
>>67075172
To be fair the TV show quite deliberately assigns certain characters near godlike powers. Just watch Season 3. That shit ain't based in reality.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.