[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you think the story is going to explain why Mystique is never
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: xmen0001.jpg (93 KB, 1280x675) Image search: [Google]
xmen0001.jpg
93 KB, 1280x675
Do you think the story is going to explain why Mystique is never blue? Or do you think the movie is just going to gloss over 5 movies worth of character development because of a spoiled diva whore?
>>
its funny that she was proud of who she was as a mutant and now no she wants to appear normal
>>
>>67072185

they show her in blue makeup in other shots of the movie, I get it Jlaw is a diva whore, but stop trying to make a mountain out of a molehill.
>>
>>67072200

I assume this is because Jlaw is a whiney bitch and didn't want to go through the make up process.
>>
>>67072185
>beast

who was the best beast? what did you guys think of kelsey grammar beast?
>>
>>67072185
Her time is just about up anyway, people are fed up and disgusted with her as it is. Guarantee that this is her swan song.
>>
>>67072239
She said this in an interview
>>
>>67072329

You just answered your own question.

Nick ain't bad for a young version but the makeup job in X3 and Kelsey's caramel voice can't be topped.
>>
Hopefully she'll get upstaged by an aging model with less than 30 seconds of screentime again.
>>
>>67072366
if that is true shit is getting real for this girl
I would consider firing an actor who'd start that bullshit
even if it is jlaw
i could write her out "mystique had to go back to her homeplanet"
>>
File: ScPznbN.jpg (979 KB, 4000x1952) Image search: [Google]
ScPznbN.jpg
979 KB, 4000x1952
I'm willing to accept this just because I don't want to look at this shitty make up and wig anymore.

>someone was paid a shitload of money to do that
>the director/producer decided it looked good
>>
File: joanna.jpg (61 KB, 629x720) Image search: [Google]
joanna.jpg
61 KB, 629x720
>>67072533

or y'know, she's a shapeshifter and anyone could replace her "oh charles I'm so tired of this face and how it reminds me of you *VOIP*.

The get this sexy bitch to replace her.
>>
>>67072586
Looks better than her normal face
>>
>>67072586
>Scales are literally peeling off

BRAVO
>>
>>67072533
It wouldn't even be that hard. She's playing a shapeshifter. They could replace her with anyone and just say 'Mystique shifted into a shorter/ slightly less toned version of herself' and be done with it.
>>
>>67072239
But she's JUST LIKE US
>>
>>67072586

i still dont get how her blue form looks worse than the one in the trilogy
i mean, shit advanced as time passed they make a worse one?

plus the original actor was million ways better and fitting
>>
>>67073168

>i still dont get how her blue form looks worse than the one in the trilogy

Because she's wearing a bodysuit whereas Romjin had full bodypaint. Yay for shortcuts

http://www.businessinsider.com/jennifer-lawrence-x-men-mystique-makeup-2014-5
>>
J-Law found the costume to be too revealing hence why they worked a way to have her not appear in it for long lengths of time. Essentially shes just playing herself with superpowers at this point.
>>
>>67072185
Im just glad they unjusted The Beast
>>
>>67072185
How to get rid of Jlaw.

After the events of X-Men Apocalypse Mystique Leave the group and goes hunting for Mutants to help her just course of fighting for mutants.

Travelling she discovers a young mutant Rogue in Mississippi who has just achieved her mutant ability. Mystique sees the potential in her and shape shifts into a completely new person to act as an adoptive mother. completely getting rid of Jlaw all together

Then from there we can bring in Sabretooth, Toad, Quicksilver, Scarlet Witch, Blob ect for the new Brother Hood.
>>
>>67072185
if Jlaw and Sansa stark weren't there I would like this movie
>>
>>67073225
>J-Law found the costume to be too revealing
Pretty rich coming from a woman who's had her tits seen by half the world.
>>
i'm more annoyed by the mass effect armor
>>
>>67072185
That's the problem I've had with her. She's too big a name to be a shapeshifter. She can transform into anyone, but she's the biggest name star in the film, so she has to be herself for most of it, making the shape shifter part almost pointless.
>>
>>67072239

Pretty much exactly this.

Why the fuck she takes the role of a character who is blue and covered in rhinestones when she hates long makeup processes is beyond me.

Then again, this is the fuckwit who complained cos she gets paid less than her male costars, cos they negotiate their payment and she doesnt, so what can you expect?
>>
>>67073960
>Then again, this is the fuckwit who complained cos she gets paid less than her male costars, cos they negotiate their payment and she doesnt, so what can you expect?

its not even argualbe when you look at her screen time compared to them. if anyone should be complaining is Amy Adams
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.