[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did he do it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 5
File: oj.png (179 KB, 232x351) Image search: [Google]
oj.png
179 KB, 232x351
Did he do it?
>>
>>67071853
He probably did it. But maybe he did not do it.
>>
Why is his head so small? OJ's head was huge
>>
>>67071853
Yes.
>>
>>67071853
He was acquitted by a Jury of his peers. In the eyes of the law he's innocent, and those are the only ones that matter.
>>
no, cops planted evidence
>>
Yea he did it. He ran for 2,000 yards in a single season. He did it
>>
>>67073586
Nigger or nigger lover detected
>>
>>67071853
>Who do we hate more, cunts or niggers?
>>
>the second series is going to be about Katrina
Ugh.
>>
>>67074002

Fucking bleh
>>
>>67073586
>the law is all that matters

Christ dude I'm a cop and even I know that's horseshit.
>>
>>67071890
OJ was huge in general.
The size of Cuba Gooding sort of breaks the illusion for me, when he should be towering over most people.
He's a good actor though, and the mannerisms/ facial quirks are tidy.
>>
>>67074333
the law has to seem omnipotent to work
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/If_I_Did_It
>>
>>67074623
Well, it isn't so it doesn't. It's broken and I'm complicit and life is shit.

I'm so tired, anon.
>>
>>67074318
I've said it once, and I'll say it again. The second series should be about Phar-Mor.
>>
But the glove didn't fit.
>>
>>67074705
If you're dirty cop doesn't mean all are.
>>
>>67074689
everyone thinks he did it anyway so why not make some money off it
>>
>>67074835
Because he owes Goldmans 33 million fucking dollars dude.
>>
>>67074002
Jesus, might as well just watch Dante's peak. How much more can they pander on Katrina? Now we will suffer through some terrible bullshit reenactment of kanyes "bush don't Kur bout black people" for all the BLM kids who aren't old enough to remember it. The BP oil spill would be more compelling than that shit. New season should be BTK or ENRON.
>>
>>67074912
from a bullshit ruling that was prejudicial
>>
>>67074977
Do explain, please.
>>
>>67074999
White people kind of almost won. So it's racist.
>>
>>67074963
I bet there'll be some corny as line like 'The crime is how little they cared'
>>
>>67075043
>>67074963
It's going to be about Danziger Bridge you big sillies
>>
>>67075043
Behind closed doors; "Mr. president, all lives matter, even, dare I say it, black lives matter. Failure to acknowledge this simple truth, well that's the true American Crime Story starring john c Reilly as GW Bush and Morgan freeman as Kanye west."
>>
>>67074585
What's funny is OJ Simpson is only 3 inches taller than Cuba Gooding Jr in real life. It's just that OJ was a footballer so he was huge in a muscular/thick sense and also had a huge ass head. While Cuba has always been pretty frail looking. He's got a slight frame and a baby face. Weird casting, but he's a good actor so I let it slide.
>>
>>67075070
Danziger bridge wasn't even a cover up, the police got reports of washed up sea monsters and skunk apes looting stores in the area. Just like the x files episode "agua mala"
>>
>>67075204
>it wasn't even a cover-up

If you say so, but that's irrelevant. It's not called "American Cover-Up Story" anon.
>>
>>67071853
>umbrelian
>>
File: !.png (226 KB, 468x345) Image search: [Google]
!.png
226 KB, 468x345
>>67074761
Seinfeld made a joke about that in "The Caddy" episode. It's supposed to fit over naked skin....like a glove!!!! When OJ tried the gloves on he was also wearing gloves underneath so his skin wouldn't contaminate the evidence or whatever. pretty fucking stupid.

I just wonder what's going to happen in real life right now that a retired officer came forward with a knife he picked up off the property the day of the murder. Or has that been rectified yet? I really hope it's legit.
>>
>>67075300

nothings going to happen because of double jeopardy laws
>>
>>67075332
Double jeopardy doesn't apply if new evidence like that is found.
>>
>>67075376

in the united states, yes it does. i think double jeopardy laws elsewhere are more lenient though.
>>
File: friends_unagi.jpg (29 KB, 768x576) Image search: [Google]
friends_unagi.jpg
29 KB, 768x576
J U I C E
U
I
C
E
>>
>>67074333
Why do you plant evidence?
>>
>>67075435

He could still get got by dual sovereignty though.
>>
>>67075512
To grow more
>>
>>67075512
I don't, that's silly. I'm a beat cop. The detectives are the ones who plant evidence.
>>
He's definitely on the hook for triple indemnity.
>>
>>67075512
its fun lol
>>
>>67073586

You misunderstand. In the eyes of the law he's "not guilty".

"Innocent" is different.
>>
He didn't not do it.
>>
>>67071853

Most likely, yes. The trouble is, the police were incompetent, which lead to a compromised evidence chain and enough reasonable doubt not to convict. It shows why good police work is so important.

>>67075376

Yes it does. In the US, acquittal is a done deal, the case against Simpson cannot be reopened. New evidence can only secure a new trial on appeal of conviction - but even then it would most likely just get the conviction thrown out and the accused released. Retrying people is something the US court system doesn't like to do if a decision has been passed down (mistrials/hung juries are a different matter, the case can and most likely will be continued with a new jury).

That said, the police file on the Brown-Simpson/Goldman murder can be closed if the knife is a reasonable match for the murder weapon. They can basically just say they're no longer looking for suspects and have a reasonable idea of the killer's identity. It's what they do if evidence that could close a case is found after a suspect has died.
>>
He did it. It = not commit murder
>>
>>67075488
>Your uncle juice will always be the juice girls, the juicey juice, no kardashian would choose fame over principle *winks at camera
>>
He didn't not not kill anyone
>>
>>67075822
But remember it's opposite day
>>
Reminder the juice gets his first chance at parole next year.
>>
>>67075376
OJ could come out and admit he did it and he couldn't be re-tried.
>>
File: 03-marcia-clark-2.w245.h368.jpg (35 KB, 245x368) Image search: [Google]
03-marcia-clark-2.w245.h368.jpg
35 KB, 245x368
Marcia Clark in 2015
>>
>>67075700
this is why I still can't believe Steven Avery and Brendan Dassey are in prison for life. Their trials were a fucking miscarriage.
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.