[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
That episode was hot garbage. Franco probably had 10 chances
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 11-22-63-winter-preview.jpg (93 KB, 620x420) Image search: [Google]
11-22-63-winter-preview.jpg
93 KB, 620x420
That episode was hot garbage. Franco probably had 10 chances to tackle the gunman that he didn't take. Just a complete cringefest. This show has had a couple of gripping episodes but it's really just a swamp of cliches
>>
>>67065741
>This show has had a couple of gripping episodes but it's really just a swamp of cliches
Sounds like par for the course for television.
>>
>>67065741
I agree senpai. It was bugging me that he didn't take a chance.

What really pissed me off though was the whole "oh gee thought it was my sister, missed the whole thing" like fucking hell.
>>
File: 1432752170779.png (453 KB, 550x361) Image search: [Google]
1432752170779.png
453 KB, 550x361
Just wait til yall see the ending
>>
>>67066521
It's supposed to show the past is fucking with them, but I agree.

I think Johnny getting a fire poker to the temple was a fucking awesome scene, though.
>>
>>67066646
It was literally the same shit as Jon Snow in GoT. The whole episode, really. Thanks to D&D for giving the industry a "sadism=$" lesson it didn't need
>>
>>67066982
Exactly how I felt. Didn't have any of the past fucking with em cues they've had before. Super contrived.
>>
>>67066646
It was so contrived I didn't even realize it was a "past fucking with them" moment. I just though Opie was being dumb the way he is with the Oswalds.

>>67067023
Apologies, I typo'd ;_;
>>
Is anyone else confused as to why Franco didn't just reset the past after he lost his shit in the fire?
>>
>>67067071
It could've also been used as a way to foreshadow that Cletus will fuck up more and more as the show progresses.
>>
>>67067103
I thought once you go back, you have to live out those 3~ years or whatever it is? I could be wrong.
>>
>>67067104
Perhaps Cletus is an engine of the "past"

Franco is just awful but Gadon has pretty eyes :3
>>
>>67067123
no, but he was I think about a year or more in at that point, if he reset he would have to relive all of that.
>>
>>67067103
All the shit he lost was from the future. To get it back hed have to remake everything from scratch, and theres a dead guy chilling there when he gets back. He could go back and reset, but there's no time to reequip.
>>
>>67067147
What's wrong with Franco? I think he's doing a good job personally.

Gadon is gorgeous. Can't think of a prettier female in TV right now.
>>
>>67067123
Based on my understanding of the dynamics, when you return you see the consequences of your actions, but when you enter the portal again everything resets and you're in 1960 again.

I guess he wouldn't get fresh gear because it was lost in the past.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.