[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reminder that the average fa/tv/irgin wouldn't last a day
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 3
File: whiplash2.jpg (1 MB, 1829x2074) Image search: [Google]
whiplash2.jpg
1 MB, 1829x2074
Reminder that the average fa/tv/irgin wouldn't last a day under this instructor.

>you will never become the next Charlie Parker

How does this make you feel?
>>
i bet i could beat this guy's ass
>>
>>67059524
Why would you want to beat up a 60 yo?
>>
NOT
>>
I didn't go to music school, I went to songs.
>>
File: 1428163328855.jpg (7 KB, 231x218) Image search: [Google]
1428163328855.jpg
7 KB, 231x218
>tfw the instructor says "someone's out of tune"
>tfw you have no idea if its you or not

They nailed that scene
>>
>>67059182
i have no ambition though
>>
>>67059597
QUITE
>>
You're right. I would quit because i'm not some beta cuck faggot. I would realize that my instructor is offering no tutelage besides yelling "Not quite my tempo".
>>
>going to music school helps you write music

hahaha
>>
>>67059650
MY
>>
>>67059650
MY
>>
>>67059738
it's about performance for them
>>
>>67059752
JUST
>>
>>67059752
tempo!

haha i typed out a word and finished in a movie quote! i'm a part of something with my friends on /tv/!
>>
can someone post CIA doing plane crash?
>>
>>67059807
You are a worthless, friendless, faggot-lipped little piece of shit whose mommy left daddy when she figured out he wasn't Eugene O'Neill, and who is now weeping and slobbering all over my image board like a fucking nine-year old girl!
>>
I don't like superation movies
>>
>>67059900
So most anything with a conflict, then?
>>
>>67059870
Not my tempo
>>
I've never met a music teacher who acted like a drill sergeant
>>
>>67059623
I was a choir kid but that feel is pretty universal amongst the musical community.
>>
>>67059870
SO FOR THE LAST, FATHER-FUCKING TIME, WERE YOU RUSHING OR WERE YOU DRAGGING?!
>>
>>67060789
>I've never met a music teacher
Fixed that for you
>>
>>67060789
I had one, but that was one out of three.
>>
>>67059182

Meme actor playing meme character from meme movie
>>
this movie gave me a panic attack
>>
>music
You're right, I wouldn't even bother to go there. Call me back for the film teacher equivalent.
>>
>>67060789
Even Pebber Brown,teacher who taught buckhead, mellowed out. In his early videos he always seemed angry and telling you that you sucked. Now his newer videos, he still says stuff like practicing every day but there is less insults and a much more calmer voice.
>>
I wouldn't last 5 minutes because I can't even play drums.
>>
>>67059182
Surprisingly, it's like this in high end advertising. No sleep until you have something perfect. Shit that sends you around the world.... or get the fuck out of their office.
>>
>>67059571
Probably because he'd most likely slap him for stuttering
>>
>>67063785
If that's true then what the fuck is Sony's film division doing?
>>
File: le cool mann.jpg (61 KB, 450x339) Image search: [Google]
le cool mann.jpg
61 KB, 450x339
I don't play drums so I wouldn't know
I wanna square up with that nigga tho
>>
>>67059644
this
>>
>>67059612
lol
>>
>>67059182
He wouldn't last a day with me. I'd have stabbed his neck after the first sentence out of his mouth screaming at me.
>>
>>67060875
This confused me in the movie , is it really that hard for a musician to know you're out of tune ?

I legit thought the kid didn't want to admit he was out of tune and then the scene ends and it's clear he had no fucking idea
>>
>>67059182

>becoming charlie parker
>by hitting drums
>>
>>67059182
played drums for well over 7 years now and I would have walked right outta that room if he was giving me shit.
>>
>>67059524
we don't want to hear about your homosexual fantasies
>>
You write like you're from /v/, OP.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.