[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Couldn't they have found a black actor who was a little
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: boyega-hospital.jpg (276 KB, 1500x854) Image search: [Google]
boyega-hospital.jpg
276 KB, 1500x854
Couldn't they have found a black actor who was a little better looking? Regardless of whether he did a good job acting, this guy looks like he's straight out of a Ben Garrison meme. If they wanted a black lead, there had to be dozens of more handsome actors to choose from.
>>
>>67047173

I could care less Op, try it
>>
>>67047173
Hating on Based Boyega is so 2015.
>>
>>67047173
No, fuck you.
>>
File: 4324243.png (2 MB, 798x2646) Image search: [Google]
4324243.png
2 MB, 798x2646
>>67047173
he was a cool character, my favourite part about the movie besides the Kylo scenes.

but why the fuck would they make him look like such a generic black guy? i mean all the way down to the white kicks. i hope he gets a cool outfit in episode 8
>>
>>67047173
>looks like he's straight out of a Ben Garrison meme
This is one of the greatest similes I've ever read, and I'm an English literature major
>>
>>67049220
>I'm an English literature major
>>
Who cares if he's ugly? He's a good lad.
>>
>>67047173
He looks fine. Fuck off you shallow moron.
>>
>>67047173

Boyega is not as bad as Daisy Ridley. She just pulls silly faces. Also, TFA was ashit.
>>
>>67049050
This. Your thread is stale as fuck, OP.
>>
Fuck off. It's good that all actors aren't always super good looking. It ruins the immersion when every single person in the movie is a supermodel. Like am I supposed to believe that?
>>
they wanted another jar jar, but without the cgi cost, and they found him

he works in sanitation, lol
>>
Boygoon was very affordable and Disney loves that most of all.
>>
>>67047219
Hasbro care. Boyega's face make them lost millions
>>
ITT: tumblr
>>
>>67047173
I would like to see your face
>>
>>67049220
My condolensessssss
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.