[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do we save /tv/ from this cancer?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5
File: 1454287452133.jpg (128 KB, 518x598) Image search: [Google]
1454287452133.jpg
128 KB, 518x598
>>
By reposting this thread every single day you faggot jew nigger sjw cuck
>>
>>67040260
cant stop the teenagers, so why not enjoy their presence by getting them upset?
I stopped watching films a long time ago regardless
>>
>>
File: the truth about moot.jpg (60 KB, 491x600) Image search: [Google]
the truth about moot.jpg
60 KB, 491x600
Simple.

We kill the moot.
>>
>>67040917
He's already dead though
>>
>>67040260
you could try going back 2 reddit
>>
What are some good film websites? I want to leave this shithole. I went to R[redacted]ddit the other night because you guys talk about it constantly and checked out some of the subs there, but I don't like the upvoting system and such and R[redacted]ddit's UI is fucking annoying.
>>
>>67040917
Who?
>>
>>67041023
/lit/
>>
>>67041816
/lit/'s a shithole too. Has been for a long time. I don't think it ever was good, actually. It used to be serious and misinformed and now it's whacky and misinformed.
>>
>>67041816
/lit/ is THE most pretentious board on 4chan. And that's a big achievement considering /mu/ exists.
>>
>>67040260
I DEMAND MORE MODERATORS

if you disagree with this statement you are literally /v/irgin scum
>>
Jantard is literally /v/ kiddie that protects video games threads on /tv/.
>>
merge /tv/ with /pol/
>>
>>67041023
Just give a up and be angry at the world. Its the only viable option.
>>
File: ghostbusted.jpg (73 KB, 732x820) Image search: [Google]
ghostbusted.jpg
73 KB, 732x820
>>67040260
With this.
>>
>>67042452
that already happened and is one of the reasons this board is so shit
>>
File: 1371979700464.jpg (57 KB, 815x777) Image search: [Google]
1371979700464.jpg
57 KB, 815x777
>Deletes actress threads
>Literally defends /v/ manchild human garbage threads
>>
>>67040260
Just make more patrician threads.

Bergman appreciation threads _NEVER_ get /pol/ spams.
>>
>>67042461
Never. I came here for fun and since that is something that is no longer to be found here and I honestly do have different ideas of what fun is and how to acquire it than when I first came here too many years ago, I'm not going to succumb to this cancer of a website. IRL I don't know enough people who like film as much as I do so I can't talk about it in depth with them.
>>
>>67042783
goodluck with that
>>
>>67042783
reminder that no matter how bad 4chan gets, its always better than any other place on the internet.
>>
Waifuism

Years ago if you went on /v/ or r***** and mentioned /tv/ people would only know it as "that place with the underage girls." They had no desire to visit, and thus there were no got or who generals shitting up the board. Waifuism kept the cancer off tv and allowed film discussion to thrive. Once the powers that be ruled against waifuism a significant amount of quality posters left their home, and were replaced by r*****, tumblr and /v/ crossposters, who were no longer put off visiting by the spectre of waifuism. Waifuism is to /tv/ as moeshit is to /a/, something that people either enjoy or ignore for the sake of keeping plebs out. We use to share the most cross posters with /mu/, but now its changed to /v/editors.
>>
>>67041070
Try harder m8
>>
>>67043389
The reason for the soft-ban on waifuism is waifuists would treat the board like their own personal stalker shrine, doing nothing but spamming the same collection of images until the thread deleted, then immediately starting again.
>>
>>67043389
Waifu age was golden age.
>>
>>67043389
I actually kind of agree with this, I just didn't click on the waifu threads and everything was fine. now most threads are full of blatant reddit people.
>>
>>67040260
Kill the /sp/ mod.

His autistic powertripping ass is why I ended up here despite watching maybe 3 Hours of TV a week, 2 hours consisting of how key games
>>
More shitposting = more moderation = /tv/ becoming like current /sp/
Can't wait
>>
>>67043389
this
>>
/v/ user here.

Tired of pretentious fucks on /tv/ and /a/ blaming /v/ for their problems.

>HURR SOMEONE LIKES SOMETHING POPULAR ON OUR BOARDS GET OUT /V/!!!!

Kill yourselves.
>>
>>67044333
Why the fuck would anyone go to /v/ in the first place? If I want to discuss vidya I go to /vg/. /v/ is full of console war shitposting and weeb crap.
>>
>>67044333
>pretentious
how embarrassing
>>
Delete all the fucking obvious Disney shills making constant capeshit threads
>>
>>67044333
lube your asshole for Tyrone
>>
>>67044501
Because on /v/ you can discuss games that haven't already had a thread up for years.
>>
>>67044950
you mean /co/ rejects?
>>
>>67044501
/vg/ is a fucking tripfag circlejerk you aspie
>>
everyone make 1 patrician post each. if there's enough of them, it'll trigger their insecurities
>>
>>67046695
Better than /v/
>>
>>67041070
Some old guy that was a meme on 4chan once.
>>
>>67040260
ignore / dont get triggered by differing opinions

for example: dont make a thread whining about it
>>
>This garbage still up.
wew lad
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.