[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Comfy >Sci-Fi >Top tier waifu in the lead role Why
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: Continuum.jpg (21 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Continuum.jpg
21 KB, 300x300
>Comfy
>Sci-Fi
>Top tier waifu in the lead role

Why does /tv/ never talk about Continuum?
>>
I watched the first season. It was pretty okay but still had some flaws. Especially the faggy emotional song in the end of every episode. Also dumb useless side characters.
>>
her eye wart is distracting and she always looks like she wants to cry
>>
Cared about no one except her.
She didn't do any sexy thing like strip down to her panties and kick men in the nuts
The stupid teens being the catalysts for change
>>
File: rachel boob grab.webm (649 KB, 1024x568) Image search: [Google]
rachel boob grab.webm
649 KB, 1024x568
>>67040629
She's a prude
>>
>>67039589
because it took them like 3 years to make the final season and it ended up being wildly mediocre.
>>
File: rachel continuum.webm (502 KB, 1024x568) Image search: [Google]
rachel continuum.webm
502 KB, 1024x568
>>67040888
at least it didn't have a cliche happy ending
>>
>>67040873
It didn't even need to be nudity just something kinky
>>
>>67041075
she's playing a mom
>>
>the poster is just some random chick
>never bothers to watch it it looks shit
>>
>>67041166
moms can be kinky especially when we don't see their sons for ages
>>
>get transported to current time
>barely any flash backs/fowards of future
not enough sci fi for my tastes.
>>
>>67041203
she fucked Kellogg
>>
>>67041288
Yeah that scene was shit, the execution, her actions, his actions
shit
>>
Was the finale season really that bad?
>>
>>67041403
It was rushed because the final season only had 6 episodes
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.