[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Better Call Saul
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: mynameschuckandIcametocuck.png (799 KB, 900x690) Image search: [Google]
mynameschuckandIcametocuck.png
799 KB, 900x690
How do you feel about season 2 so far
>>
Mike is the only reason I'm still watching. Saul's story was interesting but they're dragging their feet too much.
>>
>>67039011

Kim is sexy as fuck
>>
>>67039011
Nothing happens: the show
>>
pleb filter: the show
>>
It's great, but I want more Howard
>>
interesting show as a breaking bad fan

>>67041160
>>67041175
Seriously what did you expected to happen?
>>
I expected Saul/hisGF/his brother to not be the most boring plotlines in the ENTIRE SHOW. Even an 80 year old man is more interesting than them
>>
>>67039266
At this point I expect the blowout of his transformation to Saul to be an apocalyptic event with how much they're dragging it out.
>>
>>67039011
Pretty good, feels like the earlier Breaking Bad season. Nice and slow with that feeling of tension everywhere.
>>
I want Jimmy to walk in on Howard and and Chuck tag teaming Kim.
>>
>>67039011
I'm enjoying
Bob Odenkirk making his voice really gruff is really annoying
>>
>>67039011
boring
>>
>>67039011
I dropped it after the first episode of the second season. It just didn't interest me.
>>
>>67042660

spotted the american
>>
>>67041401
Yeah. Chuck has that "Kill someone in a heartbeat" look about him. And then he gets killed.
>>
>>67039011
I like it a lot. Mike and Nacho team up is suprising and interesting. stuff with kim and jimmy is nice but i want the stakes higher for him. Last season he was doing crazy illegal shit and now hes just slap on the wrist employee trying to impress kim.

I just want shit to hit the fan soon like in BB
>>
It's entertaining enough but nothing special
>>
>>67042856
I'm not American.
>>
8/10 it's okay
>>
>>67041422
Tension from what? The fate of awesome characters like Foil Blanket and Old Folks Home?
This show would have been so much better post BB.
>>
>>67039586
2st post best post.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.