[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Holy hell why do people think this is bad? I marathoned the whole
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
File: 74975928.jpg (54 KB, 640x332) Image search: [Google]
74975928.jpg
54 KB, 640x332
Holy hell why do people think this is bad? I marathoned the whole thing in two nights. Shit was fucking intense, Vince Vaughn is brilliant, I liked it way better then season one even.

Although honestly I only have a hazy idea of the plot, holy fuck am I lost on that.
>>
>>67035921
>Holy hell why do people think this is bad?
>Although honestly I only have a hazy idea of the plot, holy fuck am I lost on that.

/thread
>>
File: Velcoro looking at God.webm (644 KB, 686x640) Image search: [Google]
Velcoro looking at God.webm
644 KB, 686x640
People were out to hate season 2 before it even aired.
>>
>>67035921
You are twelve
>>
File: 1439601380861.jpg (36 KB, 373x288) Image search: [Google]
1439601380861.jpg
36 KB, 373x288
>see a rare Vinceposting thread
>tfw still can't think of anything good enough to contribute

I loved S2 lads.
>>
>>67036094
I'm 20
>>67035957
I found a massive expanation but I'm too tired to read it now, will in the morning
>>
The plot was not really that hard to understand. Dudes stole diamonds, killed people, kids got revenge on Casper for it, Toss in rich people hooker parties and shady land deals.
>>
You don't see how bad a show really is when you binge watch.

This is why Netflix originals are so overrated.
>>
>>67036316
What was the deal with gaycop, was he in some shady deal? Where they threatening him with the photos he had with his gay military friend? Did not get that at all
>>
>>67035980
Bullshit, people were very excited for Season 2.
>>
>>67036392
Gay cops did a bunch of terrible shit at war. Fucked other gay dude. From what I remember the blackmail was to get him to back off the Casper investigation so he wouldn't dig up shit on the shady land deals.
>>
>>67036392
He found the truth about the crooked cops and and the murder turned robbery gone wrong during the riots. They used fatcop's espionnage footage to blackmail godwarrior into giving over what the task force found out, as well as his fellow true detectives.
>>
>>67036392
Gaycop found Caspere's body and the Catalast didn't want the case being solved so they put together a bunch of fuck ups to fuck up the case to make sure it was never solved. Gaycop was struggling with his mommy issues and hated the fact he was gay, he didn't want the pictures of him having the butt sex being released. It turned out the people who had the photos were part of the conspiracy and used that to try to manipulate him into pulling out of the case.
>>
>>67036406
Confirm
>>
>>67036464
Gotcha
>>67036482
>fatcop
>godwarrior
Uh, who're they?
>>
>>67035921
>badly written dialogues
>SJW bullshit out of nowhere
>Colin "i can't act for shit" Farrell
>convoluted for no reason story
>violence out of nowhre and for no reson like the massacre in the middle of the streets
>everybody dies at the end
no one liked this because it was a pretentious piece of shit, only good ting out of this was Vaughn, brilliant is a little bit too much tho.
>>
File: cat disgust.png (427 KB, 514x662) Image search: [Google]
cat disgust.png
427 KB, 514x662
>>67036513
Fatcop is the fat cop who worked with Ray at Vinci PD. Godwarrior is another name for gaycop.
>>
>>67036533
>SJW bullshit out of nowhere

Literally every female character was portrayed as being weak and needing to be protected by men or horrible manipulators, i.e. reality.
>>
The plot was part stupid part boring, the direction took a nosedive and in the end I cared so little about the ending that I don't even remember what happened except that silly desert scene. The whole season had the vibe that there was a story between Farrell and Vaughn that made for some nice scenes and that was supposed to be the whole season going much deeper into that but then the idiot bought into tumblr whining and added strong woman and gay guy who brought absolutely nothing to the table.
>>
yeah, maybe you are right.
The gaycop arc was unnecessary for me but even farrell's character was a big cuck.
>>
>>67035921
because in the end, you didn't gave a fuck about the characters.
that's a sign that something wasn't right in the story.
>>
>>67036607
Wrong, every woman was independently strong and capable, and none of them got their clothes off because that would be regressive and offensive. Compare that to season 1 where none of them women are integral to the plot and they all have hot nude/sex scenes, because that's what the male audience who actually watches wanted.
>>
File: True Anon.webm (1 MB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
True Anon.webm
1 MB, 960x720
>>67036722
>Ani was a hopeless rape victim
>Frank's wife just wanted a baby
>Paul's mom was a horrible cunt that probably molested him and took all his money
>Ray's wife was JUSTing him
>95% of the other women on the show were prostitutes
>>
>>67035921

Sometimes your worst season, is your best season
>>
Id say the women were a mix of strong and flawed, same as the male characters. I didnt see any feminist or anti feminist tones in it.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.