[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This was the shows best season yet. Prove me wrong.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: CczSBvkWIAA91FN.jpg:large.jpg (40 KB, 1024x511) Image search: [Google]
CczSBvkWIAA91FN.jpg:large.jpg
40 KB, 1024x511
This was the shows best season yet.
Prove me wrong.
>>
>>
lovely color palette
>>
>>67031651
so she always could've talked to us but didn't?
what a cunt
>>
>>67031810
I personally think the writers just said fuck it at the end of this season and let her do it. They probably didn't even considered it before and it wasn't planned but rather done on the last minute.
>>
>>67031651

No need to prove you wrong. You are correct. Settle down.
>>
That ending though, I'm hyped for next season
>>
Frank's a cuck, who even cares anymore.
>>
>people actually watch this pretentious piece of shit

kek
>>
>>67031848
there was a point earlier in the season where it looked like claire was looking at the camera and it was only then that i thought the writers may consider doing it. i think it is a good idea though and i was surprised at the very end and also pleased with how subtle it was.

also yes OP i'd say this is the best season but probably because i can't remember much of the 1st at all
>>
>>67034721
it's not really pretentious at all
>>
7 eps in. Frank just did his whole im nothing without you bit. Wtf is this shit?
>>
Claire is a mess.

>Petrov backs down because she says some petty bullshit to him
>Force Frank into giving her VP ticket
>Thinking Cathy wouldn't hear from the hundreds of delegates that you conspired to get her on the ticket
>"I don't know if I can do this anymore..." boo hoo hoo
>Frank has to convince her to stay her own fucking course

Total joke. All the characters with established backbone just fall over when she sneezes in their direction.
>>
>>67034721
>pretentious

It's pretty clearly trash TV at its finest.
>>
>>67034760
Fuck what ep was that? I noticed it at the time
>>
>>67031651
That episode where Claire and Frank were prepping each other's arguments was great. Need more of that shit.
>>
>>67034954
i can't remember, which i guess is the major problem with binge-watching
>>
>>67031759
>SCENE Webrip

lmao

>>67031651
I agree to an extent. If next season isn't the finale, this will be a bullshit season. If next season is the finale, then this will be the great calm before the storm.
>>
I agree. this season was comfy as fuck, even more comfy than the previous comfy seasons.

one of my favorite comfy shows at the moment
>>
I've only watched the first two seasons. How would you guys order and rate the current 3 and a bit seasons so far??
>>
>>67031651
official ranking is 1>4>2>3
>>
>>67035092
>>67035094
>>
>>67031651
Claire's growing stronger.
>>
>>67035011
If anyone remembers please let me know. She looks straight into it and I was a little shocked from it
>>
>>67035288
oh shiiiit I just realised that I noticed as well.
>>
muh alucionations
muh elections
muh kekold

I didnt like it
>>
>>67031651

>I am The Terror

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>67035775
that he is the terror
>>
Predictions for next season?

I say it starts with the election, which comes down too close to call and has to be decided by the courts a-la Bush v. Gore but while this is happening Frank gets impeached. Luckily, a terrorist attack happens and he does something like enact emergency war powers for his fight against ISIS... I mean ICO and goes full tyrant
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.