[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>finally get around to watch pic related >turns out to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: true-detective-poster-16x9-1.jpg (312 KB, 1140x641) Image search: [Google]
true-detective-poster-16x9-1.jpg
312 KB, 1140x641
>finally get around to watch pic related
>turns out to be a try-hard edgy teen nihilism shitfest interspliced with hints of supernatural to create atmosphere which ultimately lead to a very natural STUPID AS FUCK green-ears ending

Why do you praise this literal turd? Could it have something to do with /tv/ being infested with teens from other websites...? Surely not hahah

Fuck all of you
>>
>>67031595
season 2 is better
>>
>>67031595
He didn't get it.
>>
>>67031626
>implying I will watch it after this
>>67031627
my 14yo self got it and I retroactively cringed
>>
>>67031654
i'm not implying anything about you i'm just saying it's better, at least caspere knew this
>>
I always wonder what TV/movies would be like if they couldnt get away with such lazy and cliche writing. Like maybe in a future where we live for hundreds of years but nobody else can be born. There wouldnt be an endless yearly stream of millions of new edgy 14 year olds to watch this shit. Would they actually start to produce tv with depth and artistic value? Or would TV just not exist at all.
>>
>>67031654
lol didnt get it
>>
>>67031595
>a try-hard edgy teen nihilism shitfest
One character thinks that way, retard. It doesn't mean the show is that way.
>>
the most reedeming part of this show for me was that 10 minutes or more one-shot sequence
>>
>>67031595
>turns out to be a try-hard edgy teen nihilism shitfest interspliced

>the psychotic alcoholic is the one I'm supposed to agree with
Looks like you're the edgy 14 year-old.

Kill yourself.
>>
>>67031654
>>67031685
Post your top 10. I want to see what supreme intelligence looks like.
>>
>>67031743
he is the only one with some hint of personality, even if its the personality of a 14yo

the other guy is just some guy who is there and he is bored in his marriage. ok
>>
>>67031654
>implying I will watch it after this
he was lying anyway, s2 is shit
>>
File: you.jpg (98 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
you.jpg
98 KB, 1920x1080
>>67031595
>>
lel you weren't there for episodes 1 through 5 dropping and the entire internet discussing the fuck out of them hyping the show to epic proportions
it was honestly the most productive I've ever seen /tv/, some of the shit people here came up with was insane
>>
>>67031754
you couldnt even read them you pleb
I bet you only speak english lmao
>>
>there are people on /tv/ RIGHT NOW who honesty believed that the show was going to introduce lovecraftian supernatural elements in the final episode

L M A O

M

A

O
>>
>>67031795
Would have been a much better ending tbqh.
>>
>>67031795
thats what killed the show though
>>
>>67031831
>mfw Lovecraft plebs don't even get Lovecraft
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.