[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Luke, this was your father's lightsaber. He used it to kill
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7
File: TOw6T.jpg (127 KB, 1500x816) Image search: [Google]
TOw6T.jpg
127 KB, 1500x816
Luke, this was your father's lightsaber. He used it to kill like 30 children.
>>
>>67025275
Why didn't they keep this shade of blue throughout the series? They made it darker in all the movies after this, but it looks better in the first movie.
>>
Keked
>>
My theater is showing these, I cant wait to see them on the big screen ;_;
>>
File: ObiWanHS-SWE.jpg (57 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
ObiWanHS-SWE.jpg
57 KB, 500x667
>Luke, the Shadda-Bi-Borans were a race of green-skinned humanoids was indigenous to the planet Shadda-Bi-Boran. A peaceful society ruled by sun priests, they thrived off the radiation from their star Shadda. Because of a special toxin-killing enzyme provided by the star, they could not be evacuated to just any world. The Refugee Relief Movement attempted to locate planets with similar stars; Padmé Amidala of Naboo assisted in taking a colony which included N'a-kee-tula, whom Padmé befriended off their world. However their efforts were in vain, entire colonies died off due to their failure to adapt. The survivors on their homeworld refused to enter stasis or be frozen in carbonite, thus leading to the extinction of the entire species in 38 BBY.
>There were good friends.
>>
Luke, did I ever tell you about your father? We fought in an enormous industrialized lava pit and I managed to jump up on a hill which basically meant I won the fight and when he jumped up at me I cut off three of his limbs, where he fell into the lava and caught on fire and I left him for dead.

He was a good friend.
>>
File: palp.jpg (28 KB, 850x366) Image search: [Google]
palp.jpg
28 KB, 850x366
You ever hear about Star Wars Ring Theory?
>>
File: 618_movies_star_wars_luke.jpg (59 KB, 618x398) Image search: [Google]
618_movies_star_wars_luke.jpg
59 KB, 618x398
>Hmm.... "Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi"... I wonder if she means old Obi-Wan Kenobi
>>
>>67025308
That's not how it originally looked in ANH
>>
>>67025423
Tell me about breasts again, Uncle Obi.
>>
Wait

So the saber that killed those kids is passed to Rey now?
>>
>>67025955
Who else can complete the sand-people genocide?
>>
>>67025980
Trump
>>
File: Darth Cestious.jpg (15 KB, 297x297) Image search: [Google]
Darth Cestious.jpg
15 KB, 297x297
>>67025423
And then I cut his arms off quickly followed by his legs and left him there as a burning stump, surrounded by volcanic lava. He was a good friend.
>>
File: younglings.webm (3 MB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
younglings.webm
3 MB, 800x600
Watch out for that vicious bounty hunter Boba Fett, Luke. Did I ever tell you I fought his dad? He was hired to assassinate a senator me and your father were guarding. We kept bringing her around open windows and public areas in order to draw the would-be assassin out because we knew he had too much pride to just shoot her from long range. He had used his payment to hire another bounty hunter to kill the senator for him while he sent us on a wild bantha chase. Also the 2nd assassin used her payment to buy a robot to assassinate the senator for her. Did I mention the 2nd assassin was a shapeshifter? She could have been a good friend in disguise and just shot the senator for all we knew! Then the robot used its payment to buy poisonous bugs to release into the senator's room while she slept after lasering a hole through the window. It could have just lasered her too after that because we we weren't watching her at all, but it already bought the bugs. So we sense the hostile life forms (not the robot) in the room and rush in and save the senator in the nick of time! Then I jumped out the window to chase the robot back to its owner! Luckily it didn't have a self-destruct function. Then we found the 2nd assassin and chased her across the planet, and caught her when she tried to kill us instead of shapeshifting and escaping. But to our surprise, Jango Fett was watching the whole thing instead of going to kill the senator while we were away chasing the bugs chasing the robot chasing the shapeshifter. He shot her with a poisonous dart instead of sniper blaster, and only her instead of shooting all of us or blowing all of us with a rocket or something, then he escaped with his tiny jetpack. Luckily for the senator, my good friend Dexterr Jettster owned a 50s dinner on Courscant that had Republic secrets on the menu along with cheeseburgers and malt shakes. We found the assassin and Mace Window killed him later, right in front of Boba. And he was a good friend.
>>
>>67025423
I will literally never tire of these.
>>
How is the lightsaber in TFA Luke's blue saber? He lost that in Empire when he lost his hand. There's no way that can be the same saber as Luke and Anakin's.
>>
>>67027228
Pottery.
>>
>>67025275
man, OB1 sure remember to loot Anakin after chop all his arm and legs
>>
>>67027228
When Luke's hand fell the Millenium Falcon caught it from below
>>
>>67027228
They originally were going to have lukes hand still attached to it or in the trunk where reynfinds it but apparently that's offensive now for Disney wars
>>
>>67027228
maz says they found it and then in a throw away line literally says "but that is a story for another time".

>>67026214
speaking of which. isn't it completely retarded how obi wan apparently have a decades long friendship with Luke's mom but never says jack shit about her to Luke? The PT literally makes the OT seem retroactively retarded. like
>>67025275
and now
>>67025955
>>
>>67027816
hm gee whats more interesting to talk about, a cyborg fallen jedi whos fate determines that of the rest of the galaxy or some jewess who cant even handle robo force assisted child labor withoit dying. tough choice
>>
>>67027972
Kek
>>
He was a good friend
>>
When did anakin ask obiwan to give it to his son?

Also why son and not daughter? Was he misogynist?
>>
>>67027228
They found in the rubbish bin where they threw the EU away.
>>
>>67027972
the importance of either character is irrelevant you fucking mongoloid. they were his parents. obi wan new them and should have told him about his fucking mother. you're literally fucking retarded and missed the point of the post, shithead.
>>
>>67025275
Luke, did I ever tell you about how lightsabers were magical plot devices that give force users magical visions to events you never saw nor the saber was present at?

He was a good friend.
>>
File: they were good friends.gif (988 KB, 245x169) Image search: [Google]
they were good friends.gif
988 KB, 245x169
>>67028103
>>
>>67025415
I want to get a job at a cinema just to play that new scan of Star Wars on their I max screen after they close
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.