[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'LL GIVE IT TO YOU STRAIGHT. LIKE A PEAR CIDER THAT'S
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: hqdefault.jpg (14 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
14 KB, 480x360
I'LL GIVE IT TO YOU STRAIGHT. LIKE A PEAR CIDER THAT'S MADE FROM A 100% PEARS
>>
Poor, lovely, Mark Watson.
>>
>>67014324

I said come on Ang. To be fair...
>>
Hicks came. Hicks saw. Hicks poured scornful, bilious, bileful scorn. Dude! Goddamned pancreatic cancer claimed that lonesome preacher's boy child to its cancerous bosom at the dagnabbit tragic early age of 33. I wish I was dead Bill Hicks.
>>
File: 676724063_4579daf531.jpg (104 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
676724063_4579daf531.jpg
104 KB, 500x375
ONE MASSIVE PEAR!
>>
YOU CAN'T MAKE A DRINK OUT OF A FEELING
>>
And that homeless man is Scottish...s'one of you, Glasgow. Just havin' a sleep!
>>
The Richard Littlejohn bit on 41st Best Stand Up Ever is still golden.
>>
You seen those rope bridges, in the jungle?
>>
>that rant against piracy

Inspired me to buy his DVDs to be honest.
>>
>>67016995
convinced me to record his show and put it on youtube
>>
>>67016995
link?
>>
>>67017390
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Stewart-Lee-Prefer-Milder-Comedian/dp/B003XMVGYQ
>>
>>67017431
should've expected that
>>
>>67017533
desu don't even know if it's from that DVD
>>
>>67016995
>implying he doesn't have enough money
>>
>>67017665
he needs a house closer to that posh school
>>
>>67014324

I read this entire thread in his voice, Stew. This entire shitty thread, Stew. And weird thing is, Stew, the weird thing is, I'm supposed to be Stew, Stew. This is supposed to be my internal monologue, Stew, so why would I address myself, Stew? Why?
>>
>He's not even a real hamster
>>
>>67017665
He lives in Hackney. In zone 2.
>>
>>67017778
>I hate him more than anyone, and fictional characters

I don't know why, but this line always cracks me up.
>>
>>67017830
What does that mean?
>>
Comedy Vehicle is the best thing on TV.
>>
>>67018131

English geography is divided into Zones, much like apartheid or the class system of North Korea. Zone 1 is the best zone, gradually getting worse all the way out to Zone 9.

There are legends of desolate Provinces beyond the Zones, but no one has ever been there and returned.
>>
>>67018402
Zone 2 doesn't sound too good for a celebrity.
>>
>>67018137
Ep 1 was good but Ep 2 was kind of shit and mostly just a rehash of a bit he did in carpet remnant world.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.