[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This movie would have been great without Samuel Jackson
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6
File: the-hateful-eight-1.jpg (858 KB, 2500x1252) Image search: [Google]
the-hateful-eight-1.jpg
858 KB, 2500x1252
This movie would have been great without Samuel Jackson
>>
>>67010338

How dare you.

Get out.
>>
SHUT UP
>>
File: slj.jpg (24 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
slj.jpg
24 KB, 480x360
WARM

you are wrong
>>
File: sam j.jpg (54 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
sam j.jpg
54 KB, 1280x720
Damn right they deserved to die and I hope they rot in hell
>>
>>67010338

Does he look like he gives a Fuck
>>
I had no problem with him but I kind of wish Tarantino would have used some fresh new faces instead of a Reservoir Dogs reunion
>>
>>67010338
No

This movie would've been great without Channing Tatum, whose inclusion ruined the "Eight" part of The Hateful Eight
>>
>>67011619
He only used two people from Reservoir Dogs.
>>
>MY DICK MUHFUGGA

He is the most overrated actor in history of Hollywood. He literally has one character he's capable of playing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OaCjRKLhOno

Can't let it go. An innocent mistake, you little fag.
>>
It was stupid. They could have killed John Ruth anytime.
>>
I love Michael Madsen
>>
>>67010338
The film had 0 possibility to be great. I liked it, it was fine, but it won't be remembered for long and SLJ's character not being in it wouldn't have changed shit.

And for the record. The entire "BIG BLACK" scene made me certain that Tarantino browses /tv/ and only did it as a huge "fuck you" to the board. And that's hilarious.
>>
File: mcdonaldfuckamireading.jpg (16 KB, 251x251) Image search: [Google]
mcdonaldfuckamireading.jpg
16 KB, 251x251
>>67010338
>>67011177
>>67011292
>>67011327
>>67011372
>>67011579
>>67011619
>>67011651
>>67011675
>>67011684
>>67011975
> liked the Hateful Eight

Ahahaha!

THIS is /tv/? You fags have shit taste.

Tarantino's an overrated hack who needed to quit after Jackie Brown and probably should have stuck to screenwriting.

True Romance is his best work, which was only great because a real filmmaker actually directed it.
>>
>>67012482
>LE TARANTINO HATE MEME XD
fuck off
>>
>>67012482
He's bad!

>>67012549
He's good!

that's literally what these two posts contribute to the discussion

the reason you can't flesh the discussion out past this point is you just aren't familiar with technique or stylistic decisions that go into filmmaking and have to resort to spamming your opinion in order to get people to listen

fuck this place
>>
Walton Goggins is underrated.
>>
File: AbsolutelyDecadentSlav.png (173 KB, 480x676) Image search: [Google]
AbsolutelyDecadentSlav.png
173 KB, 480x676
>>67012892
He's pretentious like you.

The

> I BLEND EXPLOITATION MOVIE GENRES XD

shtick got fucking old after Jackie Brown.

Basically, he piggybacked his even-then rather tired bit of nonlinear plot lines and stylized hyperviolence onto the only thing he did well - dialogue - which got worse and worse with each movie.

And by the time Death Proof came out, said dialog had deteriorated and was blended with a disgusting amount of PC SJWism that the rest of his movies are literally unwatchable.

Going back to the one I actually liked, True Romance, it's a movie with actual heart made by a director who isn't so enamored with his own asshole that he had to ape every movie his misspent youth wasted its time watching.

In other words, Tarantino a self-indulgent shit.

And to pretend hateful eight was any good is just pathetic.
>>
>>67010338
the flashback killed the movie for me
>>
>>67013391
In that entire post you didn't actually write a single bit of concrete criticism
>>
>>67012482
How to spot a hipster:
>Jackie Brown was QT's best movie
You're doing a good job at trying to fit in, though
>>
File: beforetheearthfellintoshadow.png (1 MB, 783x617) Image search: [Google]
beforetheearthfellintoshadow.png
1 MB, 783x617
>>67014154
>>67014674
> what is reading comprehension

Oh, okay. Guess you got me then.

This board is dumb ass a box of rocks, isn't it?

Suppose that's what you get when watching the tube is your "hobby".

I thought this thread was going to be some good old fashion shitty movie bashing. I was wrong.

Well, back to my home board then. Later faggots.
>>
>>67010338
Hateful Eight isn't really a good movie.
All throughout the movie it looks like Tarantino tried to make an another Pulp Fiction and failed with the idea.
>>
>>67014998
Not good, but not really bad either. QT is good at making movies but everyone here just shits on him because he acts retarded and tries too hard to be liked by black people
>>
>>67014920
>I thought this thread was going to be some good old fashion shitty movie bashing. I was wrong
>unironically spamming his shit taste like le cynical down syndrome anon
Yeah great thread, anon. Say hello to /a/
>>
>>67010338
He's used the same plot for the last 3 of his movies. Maybe he shoulda waited until he'd used it eight times.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.