[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hey this was pretty good
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: chappie-1[1].jpg (44 KB, 510x336) Image search: [Google]
chappie-1[1].jpg
44 KB, 510x336
hey this was pretty good
>>
the meme rappers fit in pretty well

overall, a better film than the robocop remake
>>
>>67008609
it was good.
>>
robot wife
>>
>>67008609
hard to believe shit like this can be praised by anyone

>thanks internet
>>
>>67008793
underage, degenerates, memesters and idiots
>>
>>67008609
I liked it. Why did other people dislike it?
>>
>American assholes
>This ain't set in Amerikee and they talk kinda funny
>Robots ain't got souls that's blasphemy!
>I don't know where South Afrikee is!
>The Christian guy is the bad guy?? This is sheeeiit.
>>
It was only OK at best

It didn't really say anything or have any real meaning, just like "hey look, it's a robot, but it thinks like people".
>>
>American asshole
>>
>>67008609
Blomkamp knows how to make impressive CGI but that's about it.
>>
>>67008836
Other people are "fuck-mothers"
>>
>>67008609
I really fucking loved this movie, it's not amazing but it wasn't bad.
>>
Die Antwoord raising a robot was amusing. But the movie was trash overall; completely stupid and utterly embarrassing when it tried to tackle big-boy sci-fi concepts about AI.

It should have just been a silly dramedy about a robot living with gangbangers and cut out everything to do with the company he came from.
>>
>>67008609
by 'good' do you mean 'utter trash'?
>>
>>67008609
The whole "using ps4 as super computer!" Bullshit killed it for me, like I wouldve believed if it was the ps3 since it had a diff cpu architecture but this shit just has a subpar underperforming cpu, come the fuck on
>>
I enjoyed it, people seemed to think it would be something serious when it clearly was going to be pretty dumb.

Ninja was decent, but I hated Yolandi.
>>
Chappie > District 9 > Elysium
>>
>>67010480
I wanted to fuck her brains out
>>
>>67008609
At first I thought this was a Robowar thread
>>
>>67010224
There are computer clusters that uses way slower CPUs than the PS4:s that is featured on the TOP500 organization's semiannual list of the 500 fastest supercomputers, you know. What's to even rage about?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.