[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is CIA handling his pistol so recklessly?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: cia2.jpg (425 KB, 1744x884) Image search: [Google]
cia2.jpg
425 KB, 1744x884
Why is CIA handling his pistol so recklessly?
>>
It's not a real gun.

Notice when he first shoots it out the plane, there's no flash and the sound clearly isn't coming from the gun.
>>
it's supposed to be a symbolic representation of how much chasing his prize has warped him, bending and breaking the rules (the flight plan) and it foreshadows how playing so carelessly with danger is going to get him in trouble.. literally like 30 seconds later; bane is the metaphor being made, just in case you're retarded.

the plane scene really is the apex of cinema, you just need to know what to look for.
>>
>>67008603

I thought there is no flight plan and he only made it up for his pun.
>>
He says it himself

> A lotta loyalty for a hired gun

He's hired his gun, but it is still loyal to him. Hence, he can do what he wants with it, and it won't go off unless he wants it to.
>>
>>67008603
Bravo
>>
>>67008665
goddamit /tv/, I STILL find things to laugh about in these stupid fucking threads
>>
File: vlcsnap-2016-03-13-00h11m47s62.jpg (162 KB, 1280x536) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-03-13-00h11m47s62.jpg
162 KB, 1280x536
>>67008665
>>
>>67008656
Bane references it later, it is very much a real thing
>>
>>67008656
that's kind of the point. he's making up the rules at this stage, and there are lots of tells.

>>67008665
this contains some poetic parallels as well. how much loyalty should there be to rules? aren't rules just another hired gun, and should they be fired when they stop working for you?

the whole sequence is littered with deconstructionist elements
>>
File: 1442275334529.gif (3 MB, 362x430) Image search: [Google]
1442275334529.gif
3 MB, 362x430
He's performing the ritual dance to summon Juan O' Huey
>>
man if you really go in depth you realize how extremely well written this character is
>>
>>67008665
Another interpretation is that he tries to shoot the thug, but the gun misses on purpose, as it's actually in the service of Bane and co.. Hence, "lot of loyalty for a hired gun". This is foreshadowing that Bane has been near him all along.
>>
>>67008354
I dont get this meme.
Why do i see little finger reactions in every fucking thread?
>>
>>67008969
guten tag, reddit!
>>
>>67008969

what are little finger reactions?
what is this guy talking about?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.