[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HEY FREAKSHOW
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6
File: machoman-bonesaw.gif (60 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
machoman-bonesaw.gif
60 KB, 320x240
HEY FREAKSHOW
>>
>nice costume faggot

Really raimi
>>
File: 1457838793074.jpg (139 KB, 600x404) Image search: [Google]
1457838793074.jpg
139 KB, 600x404
>yfw you will never get to meet Macho man randy savage and hug him
Why live
>>
HEY DOOR
>>
>why don't you get off the walls and suck my cock, little spidey
seriously?
>>
https://youtu.be/TRkJQ-DQ9Fk
>>
File: 101097891.jpg (21 KB, 462x406) Image search: [Google]
101097891.jpg
21 KB, 462x406
>>67004347
this is so fucking bad
>>
CAAAAAAAGGGGEEEEEEEE
>>
File: spiderman.png (260 KB, 525x453) Image search: [Google]
spiderman.png
260 KB, 525x453
wouldn't it have been better if cap threw the shield at him and he replied:

>"did you just throw a ginormous frisbee at me? the fuck..."
>"im supposed to be a spider, not a dog"
>>
HEY DOOR
YOU'RE GOIN NOWHERE
I GOT YOU FOR THREE MINUTES
THREE MINUTES OF FIXING
>>
>>67004271
I did.

He was at a local Wal-mart (and I mean just a regular Wal-mart before super centers existed) and Mach Man was there promoting slim jims and signing pics.
>>
>Hey freak show! You're going nowhere. I got you for three minutes. Three minutes of diddling your little asshole, you cock-crazed twink.

Way to ruin the legacy of the Macho Man, Raimi.
>>
>Iv got you caged up like a goat fucker in gitmo
Really Raimi?
>>
Unsimulated sex scenes where pretty avant-garde when you think of it.
The aunt may rape in 2 was a little too much tho
>>
I'm just waiting for dunkey.
>>
>>67005116
peters prolapse was worse
>>
>>67004186
BOOOONESAWWW IS REAAAADDDYYYY
>>
>>67005116

Seriously, when the Green Goblin came in to the hospital and and raped poor Aunt May with his big green metallic cock while reciting lines from Mein Kampft, I thought it was a little much when I watched it recently.
>>
>>67005188
CUM ON MY FACE BROTHER
>>
Wow, this is really homophobic....

The 90's sucked!
>>
>Nice costume. Did your cock-hungry AIDS ridden faggot nigger of a boyfriend make it for you?

I feel like this line was unnecessary.
>>
File: 1457773169769.jpg (37 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
1457773169769.jpg
37 KB, 600x300
>What's your name kid?
>The Human Spider.
>The Human Spider? That's it? That's the best you've got?
>Yeah.
>That's the most retarded name I ever heard. Did the short bus give you a lift over here you fucking mongoloid? Jesus Christ I fucking hate you people more than niggers, I hope your parents were sterilized for daring to bring a spastic faggot like you into this world.

You might want to blame Raimi for this shocking display of ableism, but that line was entirely improvised by Bruce Campbell. How the hell did he think something like that was ok to say?
>>
>thats a nice outfit you fucking gay faggot i hope you get AIDS you disgusting catamite
>>
>>67005372

I've read that this is generally the vibe that Raimi had on his set. He regularly had his actors and actresses watching films like Birth of a Nation and other films of that magnitude on set to instill something into them.
>>
>That's a cute outfit you fudge-packing degenerate, did your butt buddy make it for you?
I knew about the Raimi homophobia rumors but I didn't believe them
>>
Why don't other capeshit movies have realistic dialog like Raimi's Spider-Man?
>>
>>67005628
Gotta make them family friendly and politically correct to pander to everyone. Raimi wrote some shockingly disgusting dialogue but it was gritty y'know? It had heart.
>>
File: heyy.jpg (26 KB, 151x189) Image search: [Google]
heyy.jpg
26 KB, 151x189
>>67005295
>>
>>67005697

I don't know man. I thought the third rape scene was a bit much, I don't know about you guys.
>>
>>67005903
>he didn't get the theme of the movie

Rape scenes were really important symbolically speaking . It tied in with raimi's message
>>
>>67005333
It's funny, I watched this on TV a few years ago and "nigger" was edited out.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.