[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
What went wrong?
>>
Lack of content other than the daily show
>>
>Hey this standup comedian is hilarious! Let's give him a show!

>replacing the hosts of their two most popular live action shows with unfunny blacks just because they're black
Larry Wilmore and Trevor Noah are shit. I don't care what color they are.
>>
The Man Show was the only thing keeping the channel afloat.
>>
File: The Burn.jpg (420 KB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
The Burn.jpg
420 KB, 1440x1080
>>67002708
They cancel all their funny shows. Jeff Ross's show was surprisingly great, his bits were a bit weak, but when they got 3 other standups on the stage and they all started roasting things and each other, the bantz were top shelf.
>>
>>67002945
Trevor is actually pretty good. I thought hed be shit like Larry or Colbert, but he holds his own agains jons stuff.
>>
>>67002945
At least Trevor is rightfully failing. Holy crap his show is a failure. When HBO does comedic political talk shows better than you, you know you fucked up.
>>
>>67002945
Wilmore is shit, but I think Noah could be good.

Noah's problems are 1) anyone following Stewart would have had big shoes to follow and 2) The Daily Show hasn't been very good since Bush left office. Political humor isn't that funny when "your team" is the one in charge.
>>
>>67003051
Am I the only one who actually likes Nightly more now? Larry's grown on me for some reason. He would have been a much better choice for the awkward shift into pure sjw soapboxing this show has become.
>>
>>67002945
Larry Wigglemore is barely black.
>>
Philippe Dauman
>>
They're living off of South Park viewers and reruns of shows from other stations. They've greenlit too many shows with meme comics instead of green lighting shows with good writers. They've been looking for the next Dave Chappelle for the last decade and a half, but are failing to realize that Chappelle's Show was GOAT because Chappelle was GOAT and wrote funny shit. These guys now are just comics they're pulling off the street.
>>
Drawn Together got cancelled
>>
File: broad city ilana.jpg (34 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
broad city ilana.jpg
34 KB, 640x480
At least we have Ilana
>>
>>67003327
>40 year old woman pretending to be in her 20s
>rants about muh feminism and muh racism in a "comedy show"
>promotes casual sex

No thanks
>>
>>67003233
Larry "Space is stupid" Wilmore can stay on his shitty show
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.