[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How Sarah Paulson Is Turning Marcia Clark into a Feminist Hero
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5
File: sarah-paulson-marcia-clark[1].png (768 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
sarah-paulson-marcia-clark[1].png
768 KB, 900x600
>this person walks into a courtroom and slaps your defendant.
What would you do?

http://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/2016/01/sarah-paulson-marcia-clark-feminism
>>
>>67001018
I want mommy to give me the doodoo da da, in my tiny little dingus. Please mommy give me your warm doodoo da da I want it.
>>
Sarah fucking Paulson has become Marcia Clark. It's getting to the point of being creepy.
>>
>Bruce Greenwood telling Maria she looks fine but he knows someone who can fix her up a bit
>surely Marcia isn't that ugly in real life
Yep she looks like a ghoul but she did age well
>>
>>67001168
10/10 casting choice. they need her perm to be a little shorter though
>>
>>67001659

I was impressed by the lighting work. The technicians make her look severe as hell just by using that evil direct lighting when she's looking at herself. Someone deserves a technical emmy.
>>
Why did this TV series turn out so good?

When I first heard about it I thought it would be a bad made-for-TV movie, but Sarah Paulson, Courtney B. Vance, John Travolta, Sterling K. Brown, etc have all be great.
>>
>Look up Sarah Paulson on wikipedia
>She's dating a 73 year old woman

WEW LAD.
>>
>>67001858
she's dating the mom from Two and a Half Men.

so did not see that coming.
>>
>>67001858

she also dated a 48 year old woman when she was 30. what the fuck
>>
So is she about the get BLACKED?
>>
People here like this shit? I saw the first episode and the camera work and the cutting to a different angle every 2 seconds to keep normies awake during the "boring" talking scenes make it almost unwatchable. Paulson and Schwimmer are pretty good though.
>>
File: 1452947979016.jpg (29 KB, 330x446) Image search: [Google]
1452947979016.jpg
29 KB, 330x446
>>67001018

>American Crime Story

If you watch this shit then you deserve every little rustle of frustration that you feel over it.
>>
>Sarah Paulson
>American Crime Story
How the fuck did I not realise this was made by the American Horror Story people?
Mark my words, s2 will be good, then the rest will focus on bullshit no one cares about
>>
>>67002405
Schwimmer is great but they haven't given him any lines for the past 3 episode, what gives.
>>
>>67002641
J U I C E
>>
>>67001018
>What would you do?
Slit her throat and get a acquitted.
>>
>>67001168

It's pretty crazy how well it lined up for her after American Horror Story. It's like picking the the OJ case for season 1 was partly informed by the casting.
>>
>>67002405
the camera work made me kinda nauseous at times.
>>
>>67002641
Because Robert Kardashian didn't really play a huge role in the trial.
>>
File: 1445270607519.gif (3 MB, 426x426) Image search: [Google]
1445270607519.gif
3 MB, 426x426
>>67002834
Or maybe the 20 year anniversary of the case

Paulson is incredible and the rest of the cast is also great. I don't think Cuba makes a convincing OJ at all, though.

I have respect for the real Marcia Clark. Her life was a literal living Hell during the trial and I'm glad she didn't kill herself because I might have in her shoes.
>>
http://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/2012/11/oj-simpson-white-bronco-peter-brant-nate-lowman-party-prop

>You can rent the Bronco for parties
>>
official thread theme:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Av8sn7BXLxE
>>
>>67001111
>quads of shitposting
>>
SABOTAGE
>>
>>67002405
>>67002930
Ryan Murphy is the Michael Bay of television.
>>
File: 1450828077030.jpg (16 KB, 281x350) Image search: [Google]
1450828077030.jpg
16 KB, 281x350
>>67001858
>>
>>67001018
I've seen Sarah Paulson crop up in loads of things (Deadwood, 12 Years, Carol, Studio 60, AHS...) but I wasn't aware of how well she could act until this show. That was a Sopranos-tier performance last episode.

OJ is a great show in general and it is 100% down to Ryan Murphy staying away from the scripts.
>>
Sarah Paulson is a wonderful actress and every time I see her I think about her character on Deadwood, Nurse Isringhausen. That character had such fucking balls

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1p7CjGgmHjA
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.