[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sharknado 4 cast announced
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
variety.com/2016/tv/news/sharknado-4-cast-gary-busey-cheryl-tiegs-tommy-davidson-syfy-1201726290/
>>
memes aside, is Sharknado watchable?
>>
File: ryry sharknado.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
ryry sharknado.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>67000952
here's a clip from Sharknado 3
>>
>>67000976
That's some dynamic cinematography
>>
>>67000976
ok, penis aside, is Sharknado watchable?
>>
>>67000833
What ever happened to that voting thing at the end of three? She dead or alive?
>>
>>67000833
literally forced meme: the movie
>>
>>67001012
No, it's ironically shit, making it even more shit than it already is.
>>
is there anything worse than forced, artificial, cynical, self-aware "so bad its good" garbage?
>>
>>67001141
pretentious Terence Malick movies
>>
>>67001012
I went into thinking I would hate it because it was ironic and supposed to be bad. I watched it solely for Ryry and started paying attention in the last half hour. It was actually kinda funny.
>>
>>67001116

It's shit at being ironically shit, on top of being shit.

Sharknado is the cinematic equivalent of that annoying unfunny fat kid who did stupid shit constantly in elementary school, and because someone laughed at him and not with him once, he continued to be an unfunny fat cunt for the rest of their life.
>>
>>67001091

^This.
>>
>>67000999
That's some dynamic digits
>>
>>67000833
MUH DIK
>>
File: ariana-grande-shrug.gif (2 MB, 500x283) Image search: [Google]
ariana-grande-shrug.gif
2 MB, 500x283
can they ever top the being stuck in the stomach of a shark in space and that woman giving birth to a baby when it falls back to earth and they survive the impact?
>>
>>67000952
being that sharknado is a le meme rebbit movie, no.
There are tons of better "so bad its funny" movies
Sharknado is just popular and gets by with meme publicity.
>>
>>67003126
I sure do hope to find out.
>laser sharks
>black hole random teleportation sharks
>sharks with legs and lungs
>winged sharks
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.