[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just started watching Season 1, does it stay relatively alright
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2
File: 5435435.jpg (151 KB, 620x458) Image search: [Google]
5435435.jpg
151 KB, 620x458
Just started watching Season 1, does it stay relatively alright in later seasons?
>>
S1>S2>S4>S3
>>
This show is tryhard edgelord trash, don't bother watching.
>>
>>66998270
Quit after one. Season two turns unbelievably cartoonishly awful. Go watch the BBC version if you want more after Season one.
>>
>>66998400
S1>S3>S4>S2
>>
>>66998270
Yes, I like season 2 more and season 3 is ok
>>
>>66998270
Nope
>>
>>66998270
Season 1 is god tier.
Season 2 is also pretty good.
Season 3 is utter shit.
Season 4 seems to continue the style of season 3, but I haven't watched it entirely yet.
>>
File: 1313174076506.jpg (30 KB, 337x276) Image search: [Google]
1313174076506.jpg
30 KB, 337x276
>>66998469

> S3>S4
>>
S1>S4>S2>S3

That being said S3 is still pretty good.
>>
How is the british one
>>
>>67001073
Excellent, in some ways better than the American, in some ways worse. I'd watch it.
>>
>>66999456
S4 changes after frank gets shot
I liked it better and i'm hyped for season 5
>>
>>66998400
This. S3 was abysmal. S4 was better but still weak.
>>
>>66998270
They didn't make any more after season 2 finale. What came after is called First Lady: Claire Mary-Sue Underwood
>>
>What I wanted
Kevin Spacey as an over-the-top-evil politician with charming asides and diabolical schemes
>What I got
Cuckolding, feminism
>>
>watching house of cucks
>>
all the seasons are good except season 3. It was a snooze fest.
>>
>>66998411

stop using your meme words and speak like a human being.

take a break from 4chan bud.
>>
>>66998270

Wow I must be the only person who thinks...

S1>S4>S3>S2

I thought Walker was too retarded in 2.
>>
dropped it when they made him gay for no reason
>>
>>66998445

The BBC version goes downhill right after season 2, though. And it has fewer episodes. So you can get 26 great, 13 mediocre, and 13 bad episodes from the US version, or you can get 8 great and 4 mediocre episodes from the UK version.

I enjoyed both shows for what it's worth.
>>
>>66998400
i liked S4 untill they completely dfropped the race near the edn and for some inexplicable reason focused on muh terrorists YET AGAIN. i gave no shits about the last 3 episodes, they should have been about based new york republican taking on based southern democrat
>>
>>67002013

Agreed, Walker was so unbelievably stupid that I couldn't even enjoy the finale of Season 2. First he figures out what Frank is doing and acts reasonably, then he just suddenly changes his mind....because Frank writes him a letter? Really? .

This is the one part of the show where I really wish they had taken more inspiration from the UK version, they should have had him go down without ever suspecting or had him and Frank be adversaries right from the beginning, like Urquhart vs the King in season 2 of the UK series. I get that it would be tougher to pull off because of the way the US system works, but maybe Frank could have challenged him in the Democratic primary or something.
>>
>there are people on this board RIGHT NOW who wouldn't vote for Conway
>>
>>67002354
I'd vote for Underwood because he is intelligent, nihilistic and has a wicked sense of humor
>>
>>67002471
yeah but i don't like people with a cuckold fetish
>>
>>66999456
>Season 3 is utter shit.
>Season 4 seems to continue the style of season 3, but I haven't watched it entirely yet.
What's up with people who say that? S3 and S4 are pretty good, you hardass faggots.
>>
>>67002519
I doubt it's his fetish. It seems to me he's asexual.
>>
>>67002526
s3 is good, the hijinks in russia are entertaining. S4 falls apart at the end because the wanted to save conway, the only good part, for S5
>>
>>67002354
Based Holder has my vote.
>>
this massively popular show promotes a cynical view of politics, as do Veep and Alpha House, but somehow people still...get taken in by politics and the circus of presidential elections. weird
>>
>there was no Trump analogue

for shame
>>
Liked how they implemented real life things into season 4.
>ISIS
>NSA spying on people.
>>
>>67001395
lmao please tell me this isn't where it's headed
i'm in episode 5 atm
>>
>>67002754
Yeah I was waiting the whole season for NOT TRUMP to show up. He better be in s5
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.